translate

Sunday 19 April 2015

DIARY NOW OR TOMORROW?


Hello Bloggets. I think I will be writing this in two parts. One today Sunday and another tomorrow or if you are reading this now, I guess it will be today? Confused? I am and I’m blooming writing this.

 

Our Sunday, Teen was away from yesterday. He went from a house to work, and text me, to ask if I can have a huge dinner ready for him when he comes in from work as he is then off to that place again.  Just call this place, Hotel Fiona.

 

Hub in the gym bless him he is doing amazing. I went in before but really just couldn’t do it. You have to have the mind set and my mind isn’t and I wonder if it ever will be set towards fitness? Hub and teen get very cross with me as they say I am letting my health go. I say what health? They are not impressed with my dry humour. OK, it’s not funny and I understand their concern, but I just can’t do it. I can’t and won’t be forced into it just because they are fitness freaks. I mean, it was months ago when Hub couldn’t get into the head of our healthy teenager. How teen just loved the gym every other day. Now Hub is doing more exercise than teen.  Well, just as they can’t understand why I don’t keep fit, I can’t understand why they eat meat?

 

The more they tell me to do something the more I don’t want to. This is something you have to want yourself. Like being an alcoholic. No matter how much treatment you get, you have to want it.

 

I need it but don’t or cannot have it. Why? I know why. They don’t understand I guess because I don’t tell them. As I can’t find the words to express how I feel.

 

I don’t know what is wrong with my little Wagga; she is rather a sad pup today. She has had lots of cuddles and play time. Tomorrow, or if you are reading this on Monday, I guess today, she will be on a free run. The first one with me for ages. Arty is coming. I hope it stays dry, as our field gets so muddy.

 

Our friends yesterday suggested we go through in the summer and take a walk to their pub over the fields where they walk their dogs. Oh I would simply love that. As would our dogs. I so miss doing things like that. Do you know they are the sweetest couple?

 

Hub removed our canary’s mirror from his cage today. Our bird just hasn’t been singing of late, not the same way. As soon as we removed it, he began to sing. He is such a scared bird, he is afraid of his own shadow.

 

It’s cold today outside. Was raining this morning. Getting sunny now but it’s late in the afternoon. The temperature feels like late autumn in the UK.

 

Did I tell you Hub bought me a gift? Oh he is so kind. It’s a beautiful bronze Labrador retriever. The detail on him is so good. It’s really heavy too. He bought it second hand from EBay.  We got it for a bargain.  Hub paid £30 for it and we have looked since we received this and it goes if you can find the same make for about £70 and that is second hand.

 

I have not had my hair cut since before Christmas. Four months. This is the longest I have not cut it since Hub and I got together. I’m rather shocked at how much my hairdresser charges, so at Christmas, I decided to see how long I could get away with it. Only trouble is, I cut my fringe when it gets long I do it myself.

 

Hmm.

 

Well, I can only say, thank goodness for my wavy hair, streight lines and all that?

 

Hub and I been talking this week about our house. You know we don’t know if it needs painting. This does stress us out. I would hate the idea that my house looked dirty and I am sure in the area where the dogs beds are, it will need refreshing. But how to know? Also where they sleep is at the bottom of the stairs. Well, an open stairwell. So start where they lay, then have to continue because the rest looks shabby?

 

Now that would be a massive job. Our landing is huge. There would then be the doors to do, and there are seven. So you would be talking for a small wall of dog grub, about £500

 

No chance. Not yet and as the lotto haven’t bother to email us telling us we are winners, I guess dirt shall have to stay. I guess if we want to try to hide the muck a bit better, light colours are not advised.

 

We have made some fresh orange juice. The smell in the house is lovely. I wish it was like this all of the time? It’s the best fragrance. I wonder if talking of fragrance? Hang on there, bear with, you will see the connection? I wonder if our gardeners will come tomorrow. Oh our lovely friends yesterday suggested that they would come and help us. Bless them. You know you have to go through rubbish like blindness to be as kind and caring as they are.

 

The thing is, they would help too. I love them.

 

I was saying to Hub across the breakfast table, funny thing, though I haven’t’ seen my brother and family for years, in fact the two youngest I had not met until Christmas, but now I am back in contact with them, they are going on holiday end of this week, and I am so going to miss them. I don’t live near them and don’t see them but the thought of them all going away scares me.

 

I guess it’s just the way I feel right now. I’m sure they will have the best time though I think they may need a holiday when they get back. They are going to the US Disney land. They have activities planned every day. With three young children and a teenager? Oh heck. I’m exhausted thinking about it. I hope they take videos though as my Son had some wonderful experiences when he was young and can’t remember any of them. And some I’m talking about when he was eight?

 

He is the most intelligent child I have ever known too. At the age of one, he spoke like a four year old and had the mind of a forty year old. He for sure is a spirit who has been here before.

 

Talking of teen, I guess I better go and put on his “Huge dinner?

 

Shall I post this now, or wait until tomorrow? What do you think?

Hmm. Will leave it for now. Decide later.

No comments: