translate

Wednesday 1 April 2015

DOG IN THE OFFICE


Good day Bloggets. I have just got in. Been a busy but brilliant day. Been at the office all day and Waggatail was on her best behaviour. I had lunch with some staff and the boss and Waggs lay under the table like a good guide dog. I was proud of her. She is her cheeky self at home but knows when to be professional.

 

Today is less windy but generous with the rain. Back home to the grindstone, back to same old housework and cooking. Gosh, give me an office job any day over this?

 

Just to be able to talk with intelligent people you know?  I miss that. Hub is here at nights, but during the day?

 

Teen had a good day out with his friend now going to a BBQ then out to town. He will not be too late though.

 

Oh I asked Hub if we should have an Indians tonight, but he wants to wait until Saturday as that is the big weigh in day. He hopes the lady in our scales, will say a magic number. Haha.

 

If she does, then it’s take away food for us. Yummy.

 

The things I do in my spare time, I had to look up a certain person. Well, I must say, this individual was or is a scary person. With a history of violent murder. Why I had to look up this information? Best not ask.

 

Your Fifi Blogget leads a very boring lifestyle, with the odd moment of total chaos!

 

As a child my life was around mystery. Visits to the former USSR. The Russian Mafia and KGB. I married into a much more simple life with my ex, though had to keep a huge secret. And now? My life is an open book. To a certain degree. I do get challenged about some things I write, but I rise above that and all the fuss is forgotten about in time. When those concerned realise I am what I am and I write what I want.

 

In most cases, I hope to help people and your wonderful words prove I do and for this I am grateful as to hear such kindness, is better than a box of my favourite chocolates.

 Running down the stairs tonight, I fell. My leg went sideways and behind me. Thankfully I always hold onto the banister. But it really hurt and crunched. I just slipped. I’m OK though. Just another day with my silly self.

 

Shopping just come so will go and put it away. I will talk tomorrow, just wanted to stop by and say hello! X

No comments: