translate

Monday 6 April 2015

BUDDHA BUT FOR THE ROAD?


 Rather full after an Easter feast. Hub and I prepared the food all day and ate it for evening meal. Teen went out most of the day and came in to shower and eat. Now dressing for a night on the town. I’m pleased to see him having a good time with his friends.

 

I had a glass and a half of wine with my dinner. The last time I drank was a month ago and I had champagne. After a small glass and a half, I was so drunk. It’s ridiculous. I laughed and laughed. My Son started to record me so that kind of sobered me up.  Oh I’m terrible when I have had the tiniest of drinks. I just can’t handle it.

 

So now burns from our oven, my fault, I am so lazy to put on the best gloves in the world, my Yam from America bought me them and really, every blind person should use them. They are not those silly mittens, but proper gloves. With fingers, so you can still kind of feel, whereas when they are in mittens, it’s impossible. Also they are so safe. I wish we could buy them in the UK but I have never seen them.

 

Brushed the two dogs today. Gosh the little one is casting. I use the rubber brush on them first to loosen up the hair then remove with the comb and finish off with a cloth to shine them.

 

Little Wagga loves the attention, but big LC, hates it. She is a wimp. Like a child with tats, though she has none.

 

A busy street today, lots of excited children.

The Easter bunny didn’t come to us this year, we must have been naughty.

 

Teen having a nightmare with his car. I must say, I did worry about where he got it from. It’s

A lovely car and has a good feeling about it, but paper work hasn’t turned up to say teen is the owner. This worries me and I know is stressing teen out now.

 

It’s his second test in a few days, I’m rather anxious; I know he has the worst driving instructor. He is thinking about not having her back after this time and just asking my friend for her time bless her, the only thing is, it will be about £40 per day to insure the car. And my friend won’t mind a couple of hours, but not much more than that, and who could blame her, it’s really good that she said she would give her time, so a couple of hours, but wouldn’t expect any more than that.

 

I just wish we could help out?

 

How has your day been? Ours really just OK. Nothing exciting. I am going to have a lovely bath tonight with some very nice products. Our bath is stunning. It’s a spa bath, with nine jets.

 

I think we are now starting to see nicer weather. This is the longest day we have gone without heating so far today. Well, this year anyway.

 

The birds were making wonderful sounds this morning in the garden. Just before the cars began to make their awful roaring noises.

 

The birds were drinking from the water in our garden and eating the food we put out for them on the bird station.

 

An email from my friend Yam today cheered me up. Great to hear from her.

 

She now lives in Mexico. They have been there a year and still working on their house.  They must be sick. I hate workmen being in here a week, let alone a year.

 

But when it’s done it will be wonderful. They have a huge pool. Yam asked us to go, I would love to, but it’s the time off Hubs work and expensive to get there. But she describes the smells and colours to be wonderful. I know I can’t see them, but I will feel the sunny surroundings.

 

Having said that, both my friends have caught illnesses since they have got there from food and water. I don’t fancy what they have both had.

 

Hub in the gym for the second time today. Two good meals and he have put on loads of weight. Really an unfair world right?

 

 I wanted to go to our church today, but sadly we didn’t go, but I was there in spirit. I miss my friends from the church.

 

So have you eaten loads of chocolate for Easter?

 

I wonder how many diets will start tomorrow. Or more like Tuesday?

 

So that was yesterday’s Diary. Now today, Monday, Easter Monday. Teen got in early hours of this morning. Had a great time.

Now getting ready to go to work.

 

I have ordered a new wind chime for our garden. It’s bamboo and is a Buddha win a temple with elephants. Now then, it may be the ugliest thing I have ever owned; I just liked the idea of it. The description as ever is awful on the website. But this thing is hu’u’uge.

Will it take me to a beautiful calm place in the world where elephants walk free and peace is in abundance?

Or among my road, will it sound like a workman hammering on a fence? Haha.

 

I’d s a lovely day today. Warm and sunny.  I was reading on line about my old home place. I commented to the administrator of the website how good it was that they described their photographs. Most people put up pictures on line and don’t bother saying what they are of. Why should they? Well, when I wrote and said how nice it was to know what the photographs were of, I received a lovely message back saying they never thought of it from the perspective of a blind person, and they would from now on, describe every picture they post. I was so happy that they had it in their heart to do such a thing, something that is so simple, an yet makes blind people feel like at least they are not being left out.

 

Respect to that lovely person. And respect to you all too.

Could a greater miracle take place, than for us to look through each other’s eyes?

No comments: