translate

Wednesday 22 April 2015

EDS TONGUE


 Hello Bloggets. Just got to my lap top for the first time today. I was on my IPod communicating before but not to write a blog. I stick to the good old laptop for that.

 

Today was a day I expected. A day that didn’t disappoint me in the slightest.

 

It started at half six. Hubs alarm went off and it was all go for him. I lay in bed thanking our maker that I got his shirt ready the night before and bought him his healthy cereal so no need to perform the awaking dead over breakfast. I pulled up the duvet and stretched in a way one can only stretch when the bed has been vacated!

 

Hub showered shaved and cleaned his teeth without me even knowing, this is so unlike me as I hear the flies talking on the fruit trees in the fourth avenue away.

 

Hub gently tapped me on the shoulder and kissed me bye bye. Long gone has the guilt of not getting up with him at silly hour. I used to when he was going abroad but thankfully now he is home most nights. I love it. Also I get on his nerves as I ask have you got this that and the other? Hahahehehe.

 

His train was just before half seven and it was a five hour journey. So ten hours in one day he will be shattered when he comes home bless him.

 

His brain will be well used today this is good for him. He is doing a great job and it’s hard to imagine he hasn’t been there a year yet. But he has some great staff now. They are loyal and a true teem. He has said goodbye to the rubbish and his staff are committed. I’m proud of him and what he has achieved, but only with the help of the girls and boys of the office.

 

So, just as he got in the taxi with LC to the station, it was time for me to shout on Teen to wake him up. A few moans and groans, he got out of his pit and before I knew it, the fragrance of freshly made coffee and bacon was making its way up the stairs from our kitchen. Oh my word, that has to be the best smell in the mornings? Eighteen years of being a vegetarian, I still go crazy when I smell bacon cooking. There is nothing like it, I have to tell myself it’s a pig or I would simply slip back into eating meat and I never ever ever want to do that.

 

Teen showered, number one of the day and off he went to college with his friend.

 

I then got up and showered put on some work clothes and came and cleaned floors, emptied dish washer and wiped kitchen down straightened cushions on the couch, I have two red ones that go on the first sofa with my black red and cream cushion breaking them up and the other one has my two cream and blue with birds and mottoes on them and a third cushion which I can’t remember what is on it now? Gosh that is not like me?

 

Thankfully they have different feels so I can get them in order. I’m anal like that. Until teen and Hub chuck them about and that drives me mad.

 

Then time to do the dog run, oh how delightful. Gloves, bags, run shoes opposed to running shoes. Hmm. Bucket and broom. Lovely. What a way to start a day?

 

Did the rest of the normal bits around the house and washed the front door and the garage door then got another shower washed my hair and got dressed for my lovely friend Geordie coming.  I was so excited. I love to see her but our time is stolen from us sadly we only had three hours and really, I could quite easily spend forever and a day with her. I’m so proud of her. She’s stunning according to a young man I know and so tall and ridiculously slim. Always wears gorgeous clothes too and has a laugh that injects me with happiness.

 

Our boys are of a similar age and we have so much in common.

 

We put the world to right and ponder the world over a coffee and today, English honey and lavender cake. Yummy blooming yummy.

 

We had a great day sadly had to come back home to my beautiful Son and you know what? He told me he wanted to give me a day off so he made dinner. I told him how to cook it and he has made a pot of mince with lots of vegetables in it and potatoes. He has even cleaned up after himself. Bless him. I told him I’m going out more with Geordie if this is what I come back to. It smells lovely.

 

So a great day. Gosh, three days this week? What’s going on? Oh, I wrote a poem last night, you may have seen it, I wasn’t going to publish it to any of my groups I’m in, but some lovely positive comments have been sent to me, so I may post the poem onwards. Funny I write things and love it and nothing is remarked upon and then I write something that I think is below average, and people like it?

 

I guess whatever ticks your box. Oh, talking of ticking. I have filled in the on line form to register with the voting system. Hmm. Not sure why I did that it reminds me of big brother they want to know too much. Also I’m not even sure I know yet who I want to vote for. I can’t vote conservative, my parents would haunt me. I can’t vote for nasty Nigel as I think he is dangerous though I do agree with some of his policies and as for Labour? Well, I just can’t see him talking to world leaders. There is something about Ed Miliband that I can’t feel comfortable about. And have you heard the way he talks? Oh. My. Goodness.

 

I know I should be learning about his manifesto and all that rubbish and I say rubbish because all politicians are the same they are full of false promises, but I can’t get away with his voice. It’s his tongue or something, it’s too big. I’m not saying it’s to do with his personality, handsomility or likeability, and I’m not even sure one of those words even exist, but you get me, right? To listen to him, is a joke. This is the first time I have not got a clue who to vote for, more like who not to vote for. The green party, oh my word, her voice is worse than Eds just none of them are in my opinion suitable to run a country. I have until the seventh of May to decide.

 

OK must go now and sort out clothes. I’m doing it Bloggets, I’m going for it. It’s about time.

 

I’m putting away winter jumpers and bringing out the short sleeves. Now will this bring on stormy days? I hope not as today has been stunning.

 

So when I meet with Geordie, I know I’m in for a great time and this is what I mean when I say I wasn’t disappointed. As for tomorrow? Let’s see what it brings? May post a blog with a difference. Perhaps a little serious? Depends what happens in the world. But I just feel it’s been a few days since I have written anything heavy, as for Friday? Oh gosh, I’m thinking I should sleep all day. Give me pillow an extra spray of lavender. More later why?

X

No comments: