translate

Friday 19 September 2014

UKRAINE


 Please can someone from the Ukraine let me know where they are  reading my blogs from? I love it and I am intrigued as today 66 views I have received from the Ukraine and on average 35 per day normally. The end of the month stats are interesting this month, also a very odd thing, so many people are reading “Martchstats” Why? It’s nothing at all interesting, also, again, every day between six and eleven are viewing. “Why and how” A really dark poem I wrote back in July 2013 it’s had almost 400 views in total.

It amuses me just what you like and where you are all from.

 

Grateful for all of you and bless you all for the shares you have given our blog page this week. I have a busy weekend for a change and will let you know all about it, as Fifi in the town on a Saturday night? Heck, beware!!!

No comments: