translate

Wednesday 17 September 2014

I O S 8 DIARY


OK, tonight Hub spent time with his IPhone, down loading

I O S 8 Oh what a long time it took? About an hour. It also goes so very quiet so for VIP’s, no speech as though it dies on you, Hub did panic somewhat, it was funny he was like he was fussing over a baby, seeing if it still was breathing? Hehehe. Bless him he loves tech. I said to him, why do anything, the phone worked? He gave me an answer, a foreign language to me. Oh now, after an hour, and if you are doing it, keep on charge? He is so excited telling me what it has, Em, OK, what do I say? Without sounding totally stupid? It makes no sense to me at all. I know now he is picking his voiceover… English so far, that’s useful? Haha.

Oh no doubt in two years I will learn what it’s all about?

 

Had the heating on tonight, cold out there, getting soft in me old age…

Tea for the boys was a success. I made mince. They loved it, gosh and it was so easy. With onions, carrots kidney beans and sweetcorn as well as herbs salt and black pepper mushrooms. Oh, and onion gravy. All in the hot pot in the oven with good old mash potato

 

For me? Em… Nothing, I know, I’m naughty my little Trix will be telling me off. I’m slipping back into that old habit again.

 

Teen cycled to town its dark, late but he got a call, so he must go… Here we go again, winter, dark nights and he is on his bike. His g has a car, but it costs her petrol money to do the two miles. Her school is different this year. It’s the one she used to go to. Last year she left it now she is back. I’m not worrying about him this year, I can’t stress any more than I do!

 

Yesterday wasn’t a good day for my friend with the heart troubles. He was rushed into high dependency ward. But today, he is better, my friend said he looks twenty years older than he did even two days ago. My friend is on her own at home, she is fine, bless her but not only has she her Husband in hospital ill, but she has two dogs, one has kennel cough had to go to the vet, the other one now has caught it. She was woken through the night by her carbon monoxide alarm so had the gas men out all day. She made me laugh as her cooker is gas, I told her that shouldn’t bother her, as she eats ping food all the time. Microwave. Hehehe. Also on top of all that, her friend and mine has gone on holiday for a week, leaving my friend to look after her house, she lives up the street to her; she our friend that is, has four cats and hedgehogs… Yes, you read it right, little bungalows in her garden, like proper little houses. She feeds them real worms; Gross and I can’t remember dog or cat food. Can’t remember what animal, but not blooming hedgehog food that’s for sure. Oh, and she has to water her vast amount of plants too. Haha. Bless her she is stressed.

 

The TV is rubbish tonight in the UK and I don’t want to watch any more about Scotland leaving the UK. I think if anyone takes notice of that horrid man who wants to leave England, and have an independent Scotland, they are crazy. He is awful and so untrustworthy and if we can’t all stick together as one, what hope does world peace have? Also what next? Wales independent? We are just holding onto Northern Ireland. Soon London will want independence then York like in the olden days with all the fighting, I mean after this referendum; it won’t be the same ever again sadly. How can it be? There will be bad feelings on both sides. Let’s stick together Scotland, come on, we are the United Kingdom!

In a few hours we will find out... Whatever the outcome, Gordon Brown should be our next PM, I know he had a stab at that job before but the media killed him off because he is not eye candy and has no secret background. He is one of us and I love him… Well, rephrase that, admire him.

 

OK, on that note, I shall leave you for now, but only in my fresh ink, as never leave you really… Not for long…

X

No comments: