translate

Thursday 11 September 2014

BURNING ITCHING IN THE LIFT


Good morning Bloggets. I was up late, or should I say until early in fact this morning, haha. 2am I finished my work and went to bed. Turned on my PPod and listened to some music. Oh I will have to get the name of this guy I really love right now, he is a country singer and I love him. My music tastes are so varied. From country, to classical to rock and my favourite is reggae!

 

Well my software is still reading paragraph mark in between every word and no one has told me there is a mark on the page, so I’m presuming that it’s reading it but it’s not visual? Please let me know if it is as then I can try to change it, you know how I love a tech challenge? Em, not?

 

Well a short blog before I leave the house into the big bad world. I’m off out on my own and it’s good for Waggatail but not for me… Though if I get back safely, I feel great, it’s the if, I don’t like. Some days my girl works so very well, other days she doesn’t want to know. Sometimes she gets me there great and won’t come home, that would be OK, a nice adventure, if only I could look around at the new scenery or go somewhere and do something? When you get lost as a blind person, it’s not fun, believe me.

 

I will never forget the time she got me lost in the middle of a car park… I couldn’t find the path and felt so unsafe as cars just came at me, well, OK, not quite at me, but for sure around me. Then thank God, a lady came to my rescue, but she didn’t understand where I wanted to be, I didn’t either, so I tried to tell her, I needed to be on the path towards our big shopping centre, well, she looked across the road, saw the sign for the shops and just thought that would be fine. Em, no, when you are using a guide dog, you have to be on the path you know, your dog know too. You may be ten metres away from the right spot, and still get totally lost.

 

So let’s hope I will write soon and tell you all was OK? I have to go to the blooming Doctors again, then to the chemist, then for bread. I need potatoes but no way can I carry that. Hub keeps saying I should get a rucksack? Hehehehehe, Em. Well, no!

I know it would make sense, but how butch?

I know this is so silly and really Bloggets, I should realise I am beyond vanity, but the 16 year old in me still lives on. More than I thought actually, last time I was at the hairdressers, I was telling the guy how vane my Son was, he said and I quote.

“Oh just like his Mum then?”

Then he laughed? I was shocked. I said I’m not vane! He said,

“Fiona, you are love!!!

How embarrassing. I went so red, really the state of me, how dare I be vane? Hehehe.

When I told Hub, he didn’t react? I asked him why? He asked me what you want me to say. I said well, anything? He said there is nothing to say, you are!!!

Cheeky bugger!!!

 

Teen gone to college. Oh I could scream with him. He has had ten weeks to sort out his photographs from earlier on in the year for his bus pass. I have asked him every day for the past two weeks. Am I heck buying new, because he wouldn’t look for his old? He knows he has them, but is bone idil. I am prepared to pay the £200 for his pass, I paid for his pictures earlier in the year for his college pass and his bus pass pictures last year, and he has loads of them but won’t find them. Now when he got them, I asked for the spare ones to keep safe? Would he give me them? No. So now I am thinking he is going away on Sunday to the south, and leaves there at 6am on the train for college at nine, you know, as you do on your first day of maths on a new term, without a pass, am I heck paying for bus tickets. No, I will pay his pass but not £4 every day because he can’t be bothered to put some effort into looking for his photographs. At the moment he’s cycling twelve miles per day there and back. That’s fine, it’s not raining… Might be tomorrow, Tuesday or every day next week.

Last minute blooming Charlie.

 

So his first day at college yesterday, keeping his nose clean, not being the class clown? First he picks a student up, swings him around and then runs up to his mail, thank God, tutor and goes to hug him, until the teacher ducked telling teen to stop? Hahahah.

Sorry, I did’nt really laugh there, I’m a sensible parent and don’t think my Sons humour in class is at all appropriate….

Remember last year when he got on the floor and started to do press ups? I asked him why, in the middle of his lesson? He told me he was bored…

He told me last week, in the lift in college, when it is full of girls; he will turn to his friend, mail and asked him

“Mate, did you go to the Doctors?”

mate, “Doctors? Why?

Teen, “You know mate, for the burning sensation you were getting?”

Poor lad… Then he will ask his other friend on another day, has his itching stopped…

Haha haha.

Sorry, very naughty… Not impressed.

OK, off now. Feeling sick dot com. Xx

No comments: