translate

Tuesday 2 September 2014

GOODBYE LITTLE GIRL (Angel beauty By Fiona Cummings)


Hannah

ANGEL BEAUTY

BY

FIONA CUMMINGS

A perfect peaceful place

Sunshine on your face

Water by your side

Laying on a blanket

All calm so very quiet

No more pain

A forever game

Your favourite toy

You gave so much joy

Your loyalty was phenomenal

They say you were just an animal

But to me you were my world

A very special girl

You saw the way clear in the fog

You were an amazing dog

 Grateful for just a walk in the park

You were the light in my world of dark

A pocket full of treats

We would find the wooden seat

Watch the world go by

 Why did you have to die?

Now it is your turn

No more work

Nothing left to learn

Time for you

A window with a view

A happy free existence

Every day a new experience

 Your four paws can run free

You no longer have to be tied to me

But now who will help me to see

 I will miss you my little beauty

For always you were such a cutie

Fly now to the angel above

It’s time for them now to show you love

I shall never forget you

Or ever stop loving you

You opened my world

With your heart of gold

You stood by me

Each and every day

You never once turned away

Your amber eyes looked up to me

Even though you knew I could not see

I knew you were looking into my heart

And you shall be there always

Though now we must part

Goodnight my Black Beauty

I pray you will be happy

Thank you for everything

Now hop onto the angels wing

My heart is torn in two

As I am going to miss you

And will never forget

My darling pet

 

No comments: