translate

Tuesday 16 September 2014

REFLECTIONS OF LIFE


Hi Bloggets. Again, what a 24 hours. Now our daughter isn’t coming to stay on Saturday, I think a third party involved, Hub is really really hurt, so he went to bed not wanting to talk last night… Not at all my fault and I won’t be blamed. I have calmed him down, as I have tried to help our girl by blooming texts, Hub didn’t want me to talk or to pass the phone to him… I understand why he is hurt, I really do. He wanted it to be a special day, seeing her University all day, then off to the theatre and overnight at ours then next day to lunch. It was all arranged. He has been like a Cheshire cat all week looking forward to it. For those who don’t know what that is, the Cheshire cat is a fictional tabby cat created by Lewis Carroll in Alice’s adventures of wonderland.

 

Well, today teen sulked off to college saying he can’t understand how I forgive our girl, but won’t have anything to do with “Daughter in law?” So he’s married her? He said and I quote

“You have a perfect daughter in law, and you don’t want to know her?” Well, I guess one out of two is right?

 

No matter what happens in our house, Teen has to involve his g. Not sure how that works for him, but for us, it doesn’t really. She has nothing to do with our oldest girl and never will have, so I’m not sure what’s going on in his head, but the atmosphere in this place is really getting me down. I can’t do right for doing wrong.

 

Poor LC even is getting blamed, as Hub left her as he went to work today. Bless her, what did she do? Hahaha.

 

Oh and to top today, soon I must do the delights of our glorious dog run… Lovely jubley

 

I had a great sleep last night; I think I slept for about four hours woke up for a short time then off to sleep again. Not at all like me, but I can get used to it?

 

I’m in my lovely conservatory. The only thing is, the birds are dropping berries on the roof.

Well, I hope they are berries?

 

This morning there was a bird singing outside at about seven. I have never heard a bird sing quite like it. Wow, it was amazing. Oh every time I hear a wonderful sound, I think of my friends DD and Yam in America, their garden was a perfect place of peaceful pleasure.

 

I have spoken of this before, but when Hub was in their pod chair, gently swinging under a tree, I was sitting on a garden seat, Teen who was about 13 at the time, was sitting on the steps to the house, with Yam, drinking a cool drink, as the heat was talking with us that day, the birds were singing and the smell of grass was beautiful. I in the distance could hear the golfers at the bottom of their garden, bottom being a long way away. They had a blooming field.  Then the rustle of the sound of deer, coming to feast on what was put out for them in large tubs. A family of deer.

 

Gosh, to bring back those days? Life was perfect. Away from all the trouble of the real world. How fortunate we were to experience that and I will never forget it.

 

The bird this morning lasted for half an hour only. Really odd. In our avenue of all sorts, we have parrots, I told you when we first moved in, we thought a pervert lived in the street, as every time I went out, there was a wolf whistle, like a man to a woman… My Son was ready to punch whoever was purving on his Mum. Hehehe. How times have changed?

 

Well, he’s doing his first lesson of maths today, see how long he lasts? For his sake, for any future job, he needs to stick at it. For me, it doesn’t really matter; I must stop stressing and think, well, if he doesn’t get a good job, so what? Not my problem. Why is it we want the very best for our kids, at the end of the day, it matters not to us, but only to them…

 

I told you I was back in touch with my brother and Niece? They are furious with me that I wrote what I did about them in my blogs… Who can blame them? No one wants to hear badly about their loved ones, no one! I’m just glad they are OK and well. God, my brother and I used to be so close when we were young, I always remember he was my big brother and I adored him as for my Niece, the day she married her lovely Husband, I cried so much, not because I was sad, but because I knew she was marrying someone she really loved and he loved her, to see a happy couple to me was so wonderful. I knew I would never be happy with my choice, then some years later, my new pack of cards were delivered, opened by breaking the seal and first card out was the King of hearts…

 

I have always felt like I don’t belong to anyone or anything and it’s hard to live with that. I have always felt like I am in the way of others. I am a total screw up as my x used to say, and he is right. But now I have met my husband, number two, but one in my soul, he too is a screw up, so together we fit into a box of tools, just need to hide from the hammer, not to mention the driver?

 

My neighbour is back today, I’ve missed her. I can’t wait to tell her how quiet the street was when she was away? Hehehe. Do you remember my story on Birmingham? When she ate the spider? Well, not just any old spider, not even a M & S spider, but a blooming tarantula. All for a free ticket into a fantastic museum in London. Well, at last yesterday, she visited there, so I hope it was worth the meal she had to endure?

 

No spiders on the menu tonight, boys are having salmon. For me? Not sure… Same old same old.

 

OK, must dash for now, but remember,

After climbing up a great hill, one   only finds there are many more great hills to climb

 Nelson Mandela

 

My translation of that is life is hard, but keep going as one day you may meet with someone on that hill who will change your life forever.

 

No comments: