translate

Sunday 28 September 2014

SATURDAYS DIARY


Good day Bloggets. Today is so gloomy, but not really cold, just damp that makes your bones feel chilly. Our bird is singing bless him, he’s Irish you know? ()() Teen bought him a water bottle yesterday, thankfully this one works.

Our friends came yesterday for the day Trix and Hanz. We had a lovely day and a meal. Louis was on top form. Oh it was so funny, bless him, he brought us some fruit from China! When Louie brings us things we haven’t eaten before, we are rather cautious, but the fruit was nice. a little like sticky apricot. Then came the Chinese sweets. Oh, heck. Em, well, let’s just say one went rather quiet for a while… Mainly because I couldn’t part the inside of my mouth. Haha.

 

Oh they were awful. OMG, but not as awful as the custard tarts I bought for our friends, ugh, they were gross.

 

Teen had a day with his friend and the gym and today is sleeping in for once; he doesn’t get much chance to lie in these days, what with college and his social life.

 

Hub has cold again. He has had loads since he started working in the hot office full time. He used to pick up on all sorts when he travelled, but colds? Crazy. He is listening to the golf on the radio now, yawn, double yawn. Really, I remember when golf audiences were rather refined, not now, they sound like a load of drunks at a football match.

 

Not sure what today has in stall, but my washing machine is on… Just had a vegetarian bacon sandwich for breakfast. I love them, but they leave the kitchen really not smelling good. Kind of smoky. I guess it’s all the flavouring in to try to replica the real bacon.

 

Hub and I are going through to see our friends back in my home town soon. I really am looking forward to that. I haven’t seen them since we moved, well, not all of them. Two of them have been here and we have been to theirs, but the rest of them, we haven’t seen for two years. So we are meeting at our friend’s house, and he has asked us to sleep overnight, but not sure yet what we are doing.  Sounds like there are going to be loads of us though.

 

You know my friend in hospital with his heart operation? Well, he is home now after almost three weeks. Sounds like he has lost a part of his mind, think that is his tablets/pain killers, I hope? He is sending really odd texts. Bless him. Let’s hope it’s not anything else?

 

OK, my dogs are driving me crazy now with their toys, I can’t hear my software. Tomorrow I will publish the stats for this month, they have changed somewhat. Until later, something to think about?

 

A man is great through deeds, not through birth

Chanakya

No comments: