translate

Sunday 7 September 2014

MY PAST IS AROUND THE CORNER MY FUTURE IS KNOCKING AT MY DOOR


Hello Bloggets, well on reflection, what a very odd week it has been for me. If someone had told me two weeks ago what this week would be like and what I would have experienced and done, no way I would have believed it. Gosh, what a story I am about to tell you.

Are you sitting comfortably?

OK, my faithful Blogget family will know the loss of my darling BB

 On Tuesday, well, since then, so much more has happened.

I have contacted a person I absolutely hate with every bone in my body. Why? May be one day I will tell you. I have said that my step daughter can come and stay, now this is something I have really avoided because of so much history, again I haven’t written about also her Mother

So our girl will be staying in a couple of weeks. I am apprehensive but also looking forward to it.

Oh but this one, the biggy too, today I have contacted my brother… Oh my God, this is a blog on its own. Also my Niece, who I love dearly but haven’t seen for so very long, They stopped being my family a very long time ago and I really can say, there has not been one day that they haven’t been on my mind.

Now who knows, the grief I’m going through, may be the reason for all of this new contact, forgiveness and rethinking?

I don’t know but my Husband told me last week, that just one thing has to come out of the death of our sweet loving BB. Oh Bloggets, so much is going on in my life right now. When I am well again, I will write more. I have a very deep and meaningful blog to write, I hope to write it this week, we will see. But for now, watch this space?

Thank you for all of your lovely support for the past week. My life this year has turned upside down, but the strength has been my Husband. I am blessed to have him.

 Our Son is at his Father’s now; he went on the train a couple of hours ago. He will be away for a couple of days. Hub kindly has agreed to do yet another kind thing for him, I will tell more tomorrow.

Until then, take care, coz I care!

No comments: