translate

Wednesday 17 September 2014

TOTALLY FED UP


Hi Bloggets, well, now I’m cleaning the guest room. Our daughter is after all, coming… Heck, windows in her room, polish floors not to mention the clean sheets? As for my conservatory windows, oh God, Look, they are at the back of the house, no one goes there but us three… Hub and I can’t see out of them, Teen doesn’t care and I do them only when we get a visitor/guest. In this case our girl. From not coming, lots of words to now coming… So we will go to the ball. Well, OK the theatre… Hub will visit the University with her and she will come back for tea, me cooking, heck, and anxious dot com as she is a professional cook. Seriously, for her age, she is amazing and she doesn’t just cook a chicken casserole, oh no, I can’t even pronounce the dishes she makes… I mean, today, cooking turkey, and I have pigging burned it… So I will cut around the burnt bits and the boys won’t know any difference… Haha.

 

So it’s all a hurry now starting with me trying to get teen to clean his blooming canary cage… He’s Irish don’t you know?

 

The canary that is, not my boy.

 

LC with her Mummy again, Hub has meetings with the finance leader and business planner.

 

I received a text from my friend today before nine saying she was hooler hooping… Say what? She said she had three minutes to go, had done seven… OMG? I’m not too sure I would even fit in one of those, let alone make it spin?

 

Its dull today, looks like rain and we still have bus pass gate here in the Blogget household. Teen won’t get his pass and I really don’t know why? I have given him the cheque and even the blooming money to buy a new photograph for it, still no pass, but the weather is OK, so he can bike, but tomorrow, it may be pouring with rain.

 

Must clean the bedroom. It’s really clean as far as I know, when I feel everything, but it can’t be, s it’s been ages since I did it properly… I know it’s only for one night, but don’t want Hubs x to think my house is dirty, not that she was a fan of housework, Hub used to do it all…

 

Teen not long been in, a good start, he told me he found an IPhone and handed it in to the friends of the person who’s it was, then he got congratulated for staying behind to tidy other students mess up. So great, no bus pass again, I just don’t get it… Now I’m not sure where he is, I dared to ask him to clean the bird cage, he went mental and completely began to be his mini father again, what a shame, I was so proud of his actions at college, not many people his age would be so honest, the old boy coming back I thought? Hmm. Not for long. I swore, I said Son please can you clean your bird cage. He said after the gym. I know him, everything is after and the smell from it is horrible, well, we think it can only be that? It is a five minute job, should be twenty, but teen style, five. Now, not sure if he is in the house, or out… I’m keeping well away from him when he is like this; he is horrible, absolutely horrible. If he didn’t have me to scream at, swear throw things, who would be his next victim? His future wife? My x never took it out of his Mum in fact he was a great Son, but me, oh boy, yes. I see history again. I mean, I spent over an hour this morning cleaning his mess in the kitchen from breakfast and bringing down his dishes from his room. Since I brought things down yesterday, today I brought two huge glasses, one had something in it, water I think, a cup, a plate with fork, a dish and spoon and a half empty juice carting rather than pouring his juice and sharing with us, leaving the reminder in the fridge, he took the whole container, so now for the bin.

I cleaned the kitchen, he came from college, had his absolute flip, slammed out of the dining room and left his bread packet, with bread in it, open, so if I hadn’t have seen it, that would have been for the bin too, his butter with lid off, knife and plate and dish from his lunch. I’m just totally drained with him.

I can’t get how he is an angel, then a devil? He does share that gene with his father for sure, but only in the past two years, well almost, in a few months, his life changed as did ours and it has been since then he has become this duel minded person. Such a shame, as he is so loving and kind why can’t he stay like that? God, to ask to clean his cage? As if I asked him to clean his bathroom, and then do some gardening, then wash dishes, and prepare tea? No, simple job. Life, I’m truly sick.

No comments: