translate

Monday 29 September 2014

A TEST PAPER FOR RP CURE/TREATMENT?


Good day Bloggets. A late one today. Had coffee with my neighbour today. She brought me some news I can’t publish yet, as have to wait for a few days, but it’s a shame and I will tell you next week. We had a catch up and the time flew as it always does with her. She is coming to see the tribute group of Take that on Friday with us, so that will be interesting… It’s all of Hubs colleagues too.

 

This morning early the doorbell went and it was a delivery for Hubs gift for his birthday from our friends. The old man will be 46. Let’s see if his Dad and brothers bother to remember this year? Mind you, Teen has just sent one of my brothers in laws a text to remind him? I died with shame. I said to teen you can’t do that? Teen’s answer, well he was upset last year that his family didn’t bother, so this year they will remember, won’t they?

OMG. My boy is not subtle.

 

I haven’t got a card for Hub yet, in fact have nothing but gifts, normally I do a party tea, and we get my Mums best china out that she gave me about seven years before she died, along with my Nana’s tea set. Bless her. It is so fragile; I am scared to use it, but three times a year for our birthdays it comes out. Then my family in spirit are there with us. If only in real life.

 

My Mum would have loved my Husband, though Hub says she wouldn’t because he is blind, yes he is, but he makes me laugh, he is there when I cry. He holds my hand when I am afraid and he is the sweetest kindest person I have ever known. He is so intelligent and I love to talk with him, something I could never do with my ex.  In fact, none of the above relate to my ex. The only thing that relates to my ex is my Son and for that I am grateful. Not in how he has turned out or any of his attributes, as he is nothing like his father, but to make him I am grateful.

 

Not sure for Hubs birthday if we will be going out for a meal or anything really, a break for a couple of nights would be lovely the two of us, but again, don’t think that will be happening this year. I will tell you what I bought him after he has opened his gifts.

 

Teen been to the gym today and again emptied the dish washer this is great. Now doing some maths. Oh tomorrow he has his maths results for a test. He has his exam in November. God, I hope he passes this year? If not, well, he will just have to except he will have to have his own business or work in grocery shops all his life and the person he will marry he thinks, won’t want that for sure… Next year he is talking about going abroad for a year. Well, he will go with someone, unless she has other plans of course then he won’t be travelling, but by then I expect he will be married or planning it.

 

He is keeping up the tradition of early marriage, like I did and my brother. We were both teenage weds.

 

Funny thing happened today. I was looking for a tin in my cupboard to put into the mince for tea. I wanted beans may be butter or kidney. Thinking oh heck, I hate this? Shaking the tins and then I got really cross, as there was a tin without a label. Obviously the label had come off? Why was I annoyed? Label or no label, the tins are all anonymous to me… I had a blonde moment but smiled to think a missing label would bother me. Gosh, to be able to see writing or pictures on food labels again would be so amazing. Like a dream. I was talking to my friend the other day that also has RP. She said she would be afraid to see again. Gosh, afraid to see? Oh wow, OK, I don’t get that. My Husband says he would be really scared to see, but he never has seen, my friend has. She has grandchildren too, so to see their faces, surely she would want to? She said she would be critical of everything, like the carpet she picked. I said well change it? Haha. Really, I wonder if there should be a test paper before a cure or treatment would be given. As the cost will be so high and to waste it on someone who doesn’t want it or would appreciate it? It’s OK for her as she has a helpful daughter and a great Sister who both can see. Also her daughter in law can see and her brother. She has transport to work and sighted help when she gets there also her daughter drives. For those who don’t have help from family members or a driver from A to, bring it on please?

 

OK have to make tea now and then some phone calls to make. Oh God. Then a paper to write for someone. Then a great drama on the TV tonight. Love the autumn for TV. It’s the best time. This autumn has been the driest on record in the UK. It’s even hot.

 

Later gators. X

No comments: