translate

Thursday 25 September 2014

MY LOTTO HOME AND A RIGHT HOOT


OK, if I win the Lotto this week, after I have seen my friends who need help alright, and clear debts, this will be my house yes please? It is set in a beautiful village, with pubs, shops and two churches as well as stunning

Floral views.

 

5 bedroom detached house for sale

£849,500

 

THE SETTING

Manor House Gardens is a beautiful leafy setting. Building has now commenced for Tall Trees, a luxurious five bedroom detached property standing in approximately a third of an acre or thereabouts in the grounds of the original Manor House. This property is surrounded by mature landscaping, affording great privacy and beautiful, green garden space.

THE SPECIFICATION

Externals
• A gated entry with CCTV and intercom
• A traditional brick/block structure with coloured synthetic render.
• Spanish slate or clay tiled roofs
• Timber windows and doors to an exceptional standard
• Oak porch to the front of Tall Trees
• Garages with remote controlled door, water supply and electrical power.
• Landscape gardens
• Block paved driveway
• External lighting front and rear.
• Patio terrace areas and pathways connecting the front and rear entrances, a choice of Indian stone paving or decking.

Internally
• An audio system (NUVO, Granconcerto or Systemline 7) piped throughout the property with concealed speakers in the main ground floor rooms and bedrooms and wall mounted controls where appropriate.
• Hardwood flooring to the reception hallway and main reception rooms
• Large bifold doors to the sitting room and breakfast area
• Hardwood internal doors to the ground floor and 4/6 panelled doors to the first floor bedrooms and bathrooms.
• Configurable Lighting System
• Walk in wardrobes to the master bedroom
• A choice of colour finish for the walls and skirting boards from the builders specified range
• Sky Plus multi cabling installed

HEATING

• Gas fired central heating with Inefficiency and boiler mate thermal store.
• Underfloor heating (wet) to the ground floor and first floors with a stats/programmer in each room.
• Log burning stove to the sitting room. (Customer to select the design from the builders specified range)
• Log store to be constructed in the rear garden.


Oh does that sound lovely?

 

My day so far… Teen has his interview today. I am really cross as he is so keen to do his work to his best ability this year at college and doesn’t have his circus this year to perform for, so is doing so well and getting distinctions for all his work so far. We have got him a tutor for his maths, so he will for sure pass his exam in November, if he gets this job, she will have to be cancelled, as it will be a day he is expected to work when she can come. He wants to work to pay for things he can’t afford. He doesn’t understand, he, will never be able to afford what he wants to buy. He is totally excited about the interview. As I said yesterday, at least he will meet other people out there. This is a good thing. As for his Maths? Jam today that’s my Son.

 

Oh the dog barked LC, not Wagga, she never barks, she is so funny, she get’s so excited and bounces to the front door, but no sound at all comes from her mouth, LC on the other hand, no one would break in with her mouth. Anyway, I am waiting for dog food. They always leave the food outside in very odd places. Never put a card through the door. So I was ready for him. I heard his van, so I could open the front door and stand there with that expression on my face; you know the expression you always kind of regret? Haha. One where you have that gormless look and you find yourself stuck in that motion.

Well, I was smiling, I can’t help but smile, as it’s my face. Anyway, was it him? Was it for someone else’s house? Was I going to have to turn my smile upside down and close the front door, looking a total numpty? No, he was for me.

 

He said nothing, just stood at my door, again, I heard a Russell so he had something, I asked him to put it in my porch as it’s so heavy. Well, thank God it was my parcel/dog food, and not a letter? Hahahaha Imagine?

“Oh great, I have been waiting for that, it’s so heavy, please put it down there on the floor?””

Postman

“Sorry love? It’s a letter!!!”

Anyway he left it in my porch and panted like a Corgi in heat! Then asked

“What is it?” Now I should have said mind your own piggin business, but I didn’t and stupidly told him. How nosey though?

Oh and he stunk of body Oder. Then he didn’t even say bye bye so I closed the door, only to hear him ask

Aren’t you going to sign for it?”

I guess I should have still smelt him, but I was trying not to inhale, as really, a gas mask was required.

I felt like saying

“No I’m not signing for it

Don’t you know I’m Fifi Blogget?

Haven’t you read the Blindie blues?

And seen in my blogs how I fear odd shoes?

Hahahahhehehehee

Anyway, off he went

To stink somewhere else.

 

 Well, Hub home late tonight and I can’t wait to see him. It’s like he has been away ages, oh remember the day’s nightmares when he went away for two weeks? That was no life. OK double the pay, but what good is money if we never are together?

OK off to work now. Later gators x

No comments: