translate

Monday 1 September 2014

MY BLACK BEAUTY


My eyes are so painful rusty dry and tight. I have cried all day. My poor Black beauty is getting worse. I phoned the vets they want to charge £112 to come out to take her into hospital. I want them to come out take blood and her pulse and just check her out? Leave her at home? She is confused as it is. I don’t want her x ray and pulled about like a piece of meat. He said he couldn’t do this. For God’s sake then he told me it didn’t sound like her joints, well, I told the incompetent people this last week. Oh the pain of the thought of losing her is too much really it is.

Your pet is important, but a guide dog is so special and she is my first. She is my baby and I love her so much. I really can’t take much more. I sat with her for an hour before the other two are fussing over her and this is making it worse as she was both of their Mothers. When LC first came to us and Hub used to fly all over the world, LC stayed with me and BB used to Mother her though of course she’s not related. When Wagga came into our family, again, it was BB who the little one took notice of.

The two dogs won’t leave her side. It’s heart breaking.

Tomorrow I will phone the vet and get them to come out and I really hope I won’t need to as hope she will be better?

I’ve done nothing today. Just sat here listening to her breathing. Wishing I could help. Oh what to do?

Tomorrow is LC’s birthday and the day after is my dreaded hospital appointment. I really don’t want to go. I really detest medics of all kinds. It’s such a long way too and I have been told I may be two hours. I don’t have an answer what to do at the hospital. No advice. I am not sure whether or not to even ask for genetic testing. I mean if I am told again they can’t do it because of me being adopted? Also a couple of hours to get there and that is because my friend has kindly offered to take me. We are to see her friend first. So it will be a long day. Please let me know about my darling dog by then?

My Hub home in three hours. I can’t wait to see him.

No comments: