translate

Friday 19 September 2014

sit down salmond


Good morning Bloggets how are you all today? I hope I find you in fine spirit? Today I weighed myself with those blooming awful talking scales… Heck, they lie through their batteries!

So I have gained weight this week. I’m not surprised; I have eaten a dreadful diet this week. Today for example for breakfast, I had a vegetarian sausage from last night’s tea, and some stuffing balls… OK, they don’t sound too appetising, they are sage and onion, and I cook them in the oven. They were not homemade, they were from the freezer. Freezer being the operative word. Hmm! I thought they were dumplings. Haha. Well you would, dumplings are small round and in a small bag, just like stuffing balls… The clue blonde Fifi is when did I buy frozen dumplings of late? Em, answer, can’t remember, been that long. When did I buy stuffing balls of late? Well, the answer a couple of weeks ago. So as my darling Dad would have said, I should have used my loaf. Well, that was in the freezer too. Haha. I had two slices of toast and a chocolate biscuit. Disgusting… I can’t be bothered cooking for me so I grab and put on the flab!

 So whilst right now some of you may be reaching for the porcelain to hurl, I enjoyed it! That will be lunch too and may be tea, not sure. Thing is, I hate cooking and after I have cooked for the carnivores, I can’t be bothered with myself.

 

Poor Hub was up all night, well, downstairs, to the bathroom, back in bed, just as I thought he was off to sleep, he jumped with pain. He’s not as bad with it as he used to be, when I first met him, he was on morphine for the pain, now thankfully, he is on other pain killers which did work for a while, but now no good. The awful outcome is big operations that could have bad effects, which will or should I say could, impact his plans to do his job, so we are putting it off for now, but he can’t go on like this.

 

So we had the blooming radio on most of the night, waiting for the result of Scotland leaving or not, the UK. Result? Well, 90% of the public came out to vote and they have decided to stay with the UK.

OK. I kind of knew that would be the outcome, if they had a better representative then perhaps things would have been different, but Alex Salmon?

 

Countdown begins for our girl coming.

So must dash and do some work. Also groceries about to arrive. Oh I hate putting them away, Anyway, later gators. Xxx

 

No comments: