translate

Tuesday 30 September 2014

NEWS VIEWS AND TODAY'S DIARY


  Good day Bloggets.

What a blooming day? My Son left for college/math today on his bike. He rode the five and a half miles to get there and had just over half a mile to go. His bike tire burst. He had two choices, one, walk with his broken bike to college and have to be late and leave early as he has a maths tutor today at home. Or two, come home and that is what he chose. He took an hour and a half to walk home. Well, he missed college, free, but was on time for his paid lesson. It’s his first today, let’s see how it goes. Oh I am so cross. That dam bike has been more bother than any other bike he could have bought or already owned. But it was bought with his own money and I would rather he bought things for himself than another!

So this lady who is teaching him? He asked was she young, I told him she was a six foot leggy blonde…  Aged twenty one and was a lovely girl…

Let’s see how he get’s on? Wait till he see’s her?

 

Since our bird has had his new water bottle, he is so well, happy and sings all day.

 

I got some lovely flowers from my friends the other day and they are still looking fresh and beautiful. I love flowers, since I lost my sight, they have changed their meaning, but I have learned to love them again, for so many years I didn’t bother with them. But now I do again.

 

My Husband is in interviews again all day today. Gosh, really, he has totally replaced his team and those who were there before, have either left or changed jobs. He hasn’t been there six months yet and already so different. Will he be there next year? Not sure!

 

It’s sunny here today, a lovely day. So warm, talking of warm, I spent forever today on our phone to our Utility provider for gas and electric. OMG. Really, why does it take forty minutes, to tell them you want to stay with them but go onto another scheme?

 

You save £12 per year if you go paperless. Very nice, if their website is accessible? But it’s not. So I kind of had a few words to say about that, OK, it’s only £12 per year, but we would like that in our pockets rather than theirs? So not my fault that their website is not accessible, so why should we be punished by paying more? Anyway, they have credited us with the £12 on our next bill. I can’t believe how deer gas and electric is now, water too as we live on an island!

 

I do think we have the best water in the world though, but think it should be owned by England, not other countries.

 

So all the bother in China? More power to the people, that’s what I think. They have every right and by the sounds of the news over there, I wouldn’t like to argue with them.

 

Other news

London lost half its wildlife over the past four decades, according to the most apprehensive study on animal populations to date, a far larger decline than has been previously reported.

Gosh, that’s awful, isn’t it? We bring animals from other countries, where they belong, put them into our zoo’s and loss our own animals. Hmm. OK.

 

Russia stopped gas flow to Kiev because of their debts. This week will tell if they will drop the ban. In the winter, I hope so?

 

Celebrities lately have asked for protection for posting nude pictures? Should they get it? I don’t think so, if they are disgusting enough to do such an act, well, tough. Spend the money on protecting innocent children from the nasties of the web please?

 

A man from Leeds UK, has been raped it is believed, in the famous Oktoberfest beer festival in Munich. The Brit shamefully was urinating in a bush, when the incident occurred. I’m sure there are toilets there? Why a bush? Of course not to mention the disgraceful act that also happened. Poor man.

 

Our PM, David Cameron, promises 7 day a week GP access, by 2020. Well, it would be a good idea if he started with one day a week? I have to always book three weeks in advance.

 

OK, tomorrow, going out with my friend Geordie. Can’t wait to see her. Love her. She and I laugh so much. Oh, and lost two lbs this week in weight thank God. Just another 102 to go. Haha. With love Fifi Blogget

 

 

No comments: