translate

Wednesday 10 September 2014

OK I'M ON


Hi Bloggets. Well, I normally tell you I am writing from my conservatory, or garden, perhaps even our living room, and that is that, today from my living room, whilst I wait on the phone for a technician from India to try to connect me. No not saying I’m not connected as in not wired up correctly mentally, haha, but my internet is again not working, we have had so much bother with it of late.

The man told me to wait for ten minutes and he would come back to me. Thankfully he rang me back so this is his bill, not mine!

And there is no horrid music scratching at my brain on the other end. Oh he did make me laugh though, as he told me I could put him on speaker phone and go and do something else like

“Washing the dishes!”

He knows me too well?  I would have liked to have told him that I indeed have an important scientific paper to write for presentation at a semavor in Sweden on Friday?

But I thought, no, I will write to my Bloggets instead.

A short blog as my software is making a stupid paragraph mark in between every word, so I hope when I publish this, if I get internet back, that it won’t publish as a mark in between each word? Thing is, I never know how my writing looks, unless a kind Blogget tells me? So if it looks odd, please let me know? I will correct it and back to normal.

 

Teen off to college today. I think he was a little anxious. He’s gone on his bike. I hope he will get his bus pass sorted today?

 

At last my friend gets his heart operation tomorrow, after waiting for eleven months. Good old NHS. It is a great service when it works. But when it doesn’t it all goes wrong, I mean they told him eleven months ago, he would have no more than two years to live unless he has this operation. Thank God he survived this far to get it?

I wonder if we would all be made to pay so much per month towards our NHS, if we would improve the service.

 

Oh this guy is still not here. I hope he will be able to find the problem? He said if he couldn’t, he would have to send out an engineer tomorrow, well tomorrow I have to go to the blooming Doctors again… So at least my Wagga will get some work?

I hope she will perform better than the last time I took her when Hub had to go to the doctors? She was dreadful coming home, took me down a totally new path and the trouble with me is I panic and when I realise I’m lost, I go all dizzy and can’t get myself out of the situation then it spoils me from going out again. Hub is brilliant, well, his dog doesn’t get lost, it’s us who gets lost, but he will calmly get us home. The worst was when we went to our Russian friends to fix their water. It should have taken half an hour to get home, but we had never been to that part of our town before and four hours plus later, we arrived home. Exhausted and in shock. Its days like that I hate my stupid eyes.

 

It was raining so much and our poor LC was so stressed. The world was not a good place to be that day, no one could tell us where we needed to be and I thought we were going to be knocked over so many times, because we found ourselves on the road, middle of road and in a huge car park at one point with cars all around us, trouble is, there are no steps in a lot of our town, so you don’t know if you are on the road or path.

I will never forget that day.

 

OK, the technician has just told me that he can’t fix it from his end so now a technician will visit me tomorrow. Oh God… So doubt you will get this blog today.

Anyway, because of these marks that are getting read out I shall end this blog for now.

With love.

 

 

No comments: