translate

Tuesday 9 September 2014

A FATHER ISN'T ALWAYS A DAD


 Good day Bloggets. Today a week since my little girl left us. I must say since the experience we had a couple of nights ago, I feel so much better, until I spoke with my great friend who is a teacher in Scotland. Earlier we had our hourly chat on the phone, she broke down, and it was the first time I spoke to her since BB was put to sleep. If not for BB, we wouldn’t have met up. Now we have been friends for over ten years and she said today we met through BB as she was a puppy walker as well as a teacher in the North East she came to see me as we walked BB, she noticed the harness and because she volunteered for Guide dogs, she showed interest. It took a couple of months, and I received a call from Guide dogs saying they had a call from a lady who met me on a walk, the lady felt a connection with me and wanted to know without pressure, if I would like to meet up with her for coffee? Well, I never went out of the house apart from taking my Son to school, so the only alternative was for her to come to the house, but she was a stranger, so I was apprehensive. Long and short of it, ten years later, we are still very close though miles part us. Last time I saw her was mine and Hubs wedding over four years ago.  She moved to Scotland so we don’t see each other but we never go longer than a month without a call. We joke, she puts the kettle on. I tell her no sugar, she tells me not to be silly, as she knows how I take my coffee. We are as daft as each other.

She is quite a hard person and never gets emotional, but today she really did.

Still though after talking with her it felt great, she always made me feel alive, I love her brain and she has a fabulous sense of humour.

My boy due back today from his fathers. Tomorrow he starts his second year of levels at college. Oh, I hope he will be OK and keep his nose clean? Now for those who don’t understand that phrase, I’m not saying my Son needs a handkerchief, just needs to stop being the class clown.

I’m sure he will have broken some hearts in Newcastle the past couple of days? As long as he stops breaking mine.

So, more money to pay out tomorrow, as £200 for a bus pass. I was hoping he would be driving now, but having said that, the money he was kindly given for his future and car has been spent on another. So it’s biking and bussing.

 

I received an invitation from my brother today on Facebook. What to do? I really love him and my Niece but so afraid of my past at the same time. I looked at their profiles and they seem to be the same people. It kind of was confirmed, a   secret he has had but I knew the answer to it many years ago, though he doesn’t know I know, but it was on his wife’s page. Again, lucky him. He is such a positive person, luck follows him. I have the same story and for me it turned out a nightmare, but not for my bro. And good on him, as the hospital said to me last week, I was born unlucky, and they are right, how they don’t know how true that is, but one thing I am very lucky with and that is my Husband. Hub and I have love that I have never seen in anyone before.

 

I’m in my conservatory and I am boiling. I should open windows, but when I began to write, it was chilli.

 

I have just had a phone call asking if I would write a poem for a 21st birthday and yesterday received two emails asking to write a poem and a speech, for two different people so like the busses, nothing for a few weeks, then all three, from three different people.

 

I have finished working with my Polish student, she is working over in the UK full time now and is happy with her English lessons, so UK  citizens, if you get a Polish lady Doctor in the future with a North East accent, you will be able to tell her you are a Blogget? Haha.

 

My Husband wants me to work teaching Russian, God help the students? It’s been so many years since I spoke correct Russian. I’m talking about twenty five. I have been to Russia since then and had my friends here but not spoke the language but for the odd word, and I bet after so long, the words would really be indeed odd.

 

I wonder what will happen with Russia and Ukraine.

I feared world war three for a while. How many deaths before peace? If at all peace? I don’t believe the Russian president will just lie down and roll over, he may pretend to, for a while, but when Ukraine is forgotten about he will strike his Fascist weapon again. And the general people in Russia don’t want this, again, its politics, but how long do we stand for political genocide?

 

So another baby will be born to our Prince William and Kate? I bet another boy? When will Harry marry? Bless him, they are lovely young men. Do our country proud for sure. Tragic their Mum died so early, or was killed so early…

Another blog.

 

It’s D’s birthday today. Our Russian friend. I don’t know what part of the world he is in right now, but I wish for him the kind of birthday his soul wishes for. He has an adorable baby/little boy. I hope his Son will grow to love his Daddy and his Son has the Dad he never had? Anyone able can be a father; it takes a lot to be a Dad.

 

OK, floors to mop and dinner to cook. Cream of chicken with a mushroom sauce tonight. For the boys anyway, for me? Hmm. Really don’t know, not too bothered really, but if I don’t eat, Hub goes mad…. I lost more weight this week, a Lb. Woopidy doo. Hehehe.

But4 Lbs per months off is better than four on, right? Three weeks to go before our Take that concert. Oh I am so tempted to contact hubs office and arrange a song to be performed for Hubs birthday? But he will kill me. I would love Hub to sing on stage with the pretend Take that group? It’s a work charity event. I personally can’t stand the music from them, so wouldn’t even know what to pick for him, but if I was to do this anyway, Hub would be so cross. Haha. Oh but the temptation?

 

OK, off for now, we have a load of letters come through the door, what are they? God knows and he’s not telling me. Xx

No comments: