translate

Thursday 28 April 2016

PICTURE LIGHTING UP THE DARK


A quick blog today well for now, I’m sure I will write more later as this is my addiction and pill for life. To write is like breathing to me. I’m writing fast now as have to go out soon and somehow Waggatail knows this and is sitting at the front door crying. Oh it’s like a squeaky tire on a wheelbarrow. What with that and our canary, Irish of course, my head is kind of done in.

 

I’m really excited as our new gardener is coming today to start our work. He is so lovely polite and most of all trustworthy. I have an apple tree, it needs moving. Hmm. Now, where? Our back garden is more like a yard. For friends who are not British, a yard in the UK is normally a garden without grass. A garden is grassy with shrubs and so on. So our back is all slabbed with tiny boarders and we or teen planted an apple tree when we first moved here and I love it, as it’s his achievement bless him he was only fifteen and we didn’t have much soil, he planted the tree only a foot down it’s meant to go three times that I think…. Now it grew and even got apples. But it’s right next to the wall. So the roots are starting I’m sure to go under there and will pull up the wall. We don’t want that as it’s about seven-foot-tall so that will be a huge job. So our front open plan garden has grass that our kind neighbour cuts for us. So I don’t want to make his life tough, and we had a cute little tree teen planted last year and he, our neighbour ran over it, it’s kind of flat now so I don’t want to put things in his way that will annoy him. I don’t want to put the tree near our other neighbours drive or it will lift so going to have to think where to put it.

 

Teen had a great night out last night, got in at three this morning and no drinking involved, well, may be a coffee. I was quite excited for his outing.

 

Teen and Hub are really going to have to see if the mouse has been caught yet. Two days now the trap has been there. Now a funny blindie story, I was to take a bath last night, I always turn on the lights. Why? Because perhaps I’m odd. It makes no difference other than out of the inner corner of one eye, I can see a light smaller than a candle flame. Sometimes my eyes trick me and my mind works over time as I’m sure I can see alight on and it’s not. But I went to bath and put on the light and I was sure it wasn’t working. I shouted for Hub asking him if the mouse could have eaten the wires? He came in and asked me to pull the cord again and he touched the light to see if it was on. If it was, it would be hot. Stone cold so then I said I was not getting a bath in the dark. Hub said I was being daft. But I just get scared of being in a room in the dark on my own, odd I know this is one reason I used to be terrified of being blind as so scared of the dark.

 

Well this morning I told teen and said that I wondered if it could be the mice? He answered. No Mum it’s the bulbs, I said they can’t have all gone together? He replied, no Mum one went ages ago and the other two a couple of weeks ago.

 

So I have been bathing in the dark after all. Hahahaha. Why didn’t teen tell me? Gosh, really. And of course, I bet I can’t buy those bulbs again. Bring back old fashioned bulbs?

 

Did I tell you teen made me lunch yesterday? Gosh, it was absolutely delicious. He is fantastic cook. It’s the Little Fella’s birthday today. He is two. Our gorgeous long legged lovely will get his gift when he returns from the big office. We bought a Kong Bouncer. Wagga has the medium one and it’s by far her favourite toy. She loves it. It’s so squishy and bouncy and it has had such treatment by our dogs for over a year and still remains in one big oval kind of shape. Just don’t get your kids to bounce it, it will go wild, the toy, not the child… Well LF has the big boy version. It’s huge much bigger than little Waggaa’s head. She won’t be able to lift it.

 

Hub wrote to LF’s puppy walker last night via email. She wrote straight back a lovely email, well this is so funny again another story where our sight was needed.

 

So, Hub wanted to send a photo that teen took whilst we were enjoying dinner one night. We never have our dogs in the kitchen or dining room, but for some reason Hub had LF under the table. Our table is glass and teen said that he looked through the table and he saw LF looking up through the glass and he looked so cute. Teen sent the picture to us via email but forgot as usual to say what the pic was of? So last night hunting for a jpeg we found one. We sent it to the puppy walker only then to remember teen has sent us a few pictures. Hahaheheh. Heck, what have we sent?

 

OK must dash get ready to leave but will be back, where ever you are, know I care and will talk to you later, hang in there. X

No comments: