translate

Saturday 9 April 2016

DIARY OF SATURDAY


Good day Bloggets. Singapore hello, 16 views from you today and France, 15. Normally from your countries, I get about two or three per day. Lovely to see you all here.

 

Well, what a day? I told our dogs they were going for a dog walk with June. Like at quarter to twelve noon? They did their normal crying wingeing and paissing. Quarter past? I wondered where she was as she is never late. Half past? Started to get a little worried about her. At one I called her. She had told Hub the time and he didn’t listen properly. She is coming at two.

 

You should hear Waggatail. Oh my word. She is like a broken wheel on a wheelbarrow. I have an hour of this.

 

I never learn, why did I tell them? I just hope the rain stays off. She is a great dog walker comes every week. And as Hub said though, the more free runs they get the more hyper they become. Little Fella yesterday went on a two hour walk with a really kind colleague from Hubs office. She took him for two hours charging around the field. She said when she brought him back, he was naughty. He didn’t come back a few calls for him to return, he ignored her. And if anyone can train a dog and keep him in his place, it’s this lady. She is the ultimate dog whisperer. But he is becoming obstinate. With age and confidents I guess as he is also becoming more wilful around the house but not squeaking like Waggatail. Gosh I’m almost ready for ear plugs.  2pm, bring it on.

 

 Floors done washing in, going once again to iron just when the dogs leave. And we are due a man to try to fix our internet connection.  Hope he comes fixes it and leaves in a hurry. I’m not a fan of workmen coming.

 

Obviously our gardener didn’t come. I guess it’s because of the rain we have had this week?

 

Hub listening to boring sport. My canary is enjoying his lovely new seed he got yesterday from the lovely people I met with. Teen working again. Can you believe it’s been one year today since our very kind neighbours took him for a big day of driving? The day before his driving test. I can’t believe he has only been driving a year? His little tin car has cost him in total eighteen hundred pounds excluding petrol over the past year. The car was £700 and the rest was to get it repaired. Oh, and on top of all that you are talking another couple of thousand insurance.so £3,100 for a £700 car. Crazy. I wish he would buy a new car, I know this one has never let him down, but it has been such a worry with so much going wrong with it. I will go with him next time to pick his car and hopefully we won’t have such an amount to pay out.

 

Things are changing for teen in the work place. He has had enough and is talking about getting a part time job so he can chill for some time. He has worked since he was fifteen. His first job in school holidays, he worked 54 hour per week. And if he stood to this job, he would be doing twenty thousand miles per year. It’s too much for him.

 

It’s a shame as he has done so well. His boss is gutted he is wanting to leave and has tried to get him to change his mind. But Teen has to decide and he has decided.

 

 Right, must go now as Wagga is really driving me crazy, her squealing is dreadful. And I’m sure LF is getting a little fed up with the sounds too. So must go and have a word. Try to explain how Daddy is naughty and he got the times wrong…..

I’m sure she will understand? Smile.

 

Later gators with love.

No comments: