translate

Thursday 21 April 2016

DIARY OF BITS AND BOBS


Goodness, at last I’m here. Gosh I have missed you? What a past couple of days? Yesterday ended on a nice note, as my Son in the afternoon decided to be a lovely lad and come with Wagga and myself as we went for a walk, we weren’t out too long, but the weather was stunning and I just had to get out, so along the road we went into the park and around the lake. The smells were stunning, all of the spring shrubs and the sounds of the birds in the trees and ducks on the lake. No sign of the geese sadly, not sure where they have gone, last year the RSPB had to come and remove them as some devils were killing them. I hope they were just flying about and that is all that has happened to them, or is it time for them to fly elsewhere? I don’t think so, as a few years ago, Hub and I were sitting out in our garden when one flew overhead just missing our heads, I have never seen Hub run so fast, it was hilarious. I mean, if it had hit him it would have been awful but it didn’t and the sound as he ran hahahheheheheheh. Eeee, I shouldn’t laugh.

Should I?

 

Hub and I had a lovely evening after our family dinner we were child free as just the two of us in last night and we talked after watching a thought provoking drama called The A word. Gosh, it is a great drama and so true to life. Fantastic actors too about a family struggling with a child with Autism.

 

Hub and I spoke about in depth subjects. He said that he loves to talk to me as we can have really intelligent conversations. And we can too. I am a deep thinker which I have to calm down when speaking with my Hub as I totally think out of the box and cross those boxes which should have ticks in them and untick the boxes and put crosses in them. I don’t like rules whereas Hub is quite well behaved and is calm. Me, I’m fiery Fi. I’m like a bottle of fizz. I’m fine if my lid is on, but once off, pop.

 

We solved problems he spoke through things with me and we ended up talking about our wedding day.  Gosh, I would love to bring back that day. I loved it so much. It was the best day of my life. I was so proud and honoured to marry Hub. I was a total wreck walking to him to become his wife. As I couldn’t believe my luck. In my past, I have dated very handsome men, one was a Mr. Universe with a body to fall in love with, one was a top model, but no one came close to Hub. It’s the fact that we are soul mates. I so believe that. We were born to be together just took so long to realise that and for some reason, I believe that he was meant to have his girls with their Mother and me my Son with my ex. Why? Not sure one day we may know. I just wish we could have all three just him and myself. But then I would be unfair for Hubs ex.

 

Our wedding day was perfect. I arranged everything about it. Hub was abroad, only coming home the night before our wedding. But all was ready. And all went so well. I felt so happy and he said it also was the best day of his life, his Mum was there bless her, she was fantastic. I will never forget her and miss her so much.

 

Hub and I have been married six years this year. Gosh, time flies an yet other times I think of how much we have done and it seems like ages ago. I would say that 85 per cent of our wedding I planned and fifteen per cent was down to others with my guidance. Not bad for a blind lass? Smile. What we looked like is not for me to know, but I felt warm, safe and just right. We went on to have a very unusual honeymoon and it was just perfect.

 

Our hearts were filled with love last night and this is the journey I am on now. Where will I get off, at what stop? What direction shall I travel? I need to stop procrastinating. Today is sunny and the sun makes me want to be motivated. I think I need to live in a sunny country. One day if my dream comes true, I will.

 

Here I sit in my conservatory, the canary is singing a tune of life. He is telling a story to my ornamental bird which sits next to him. I hope it has a happy ending?

 

My Waggatail is trying to nudge me with her toy we call ding ding.

Don’t ask.

 

Some birds were making sounds before outside, I could just hear them among the traffic as they ate happily on the half coconut that is hanging out there filled with seed and stuff. Smile, I bought it ready-made, lord knows what is in it?

 

I went to do an interview today but the lady I was to talk with is out of the office until tomorrow. She is really professional. I did my homework and looked up her company, gosh it’s fascinating. I would love to work with them, but sadly they are all really expert at their field.

 

Went to our garage and spoke with a couple of neighbours. It’s stunning out there. It was forecast to be awful. I got my back windows done, the dog run too. I was meant to do it yesterday but went out instead. Difficult choice, dog run and window cleaning, or walk? Hmm.

 

Well, today is my Sons first day back part time. I will give him a couple of weeks. He will totally hate it. You can’t be a boss then not. I couldn’t anyway. I just pray to my angel he will be OK. Gosh, he is so clever and so handsome when I look at jobs, I think to myself, just get in the door and you will be OK. The way he talks is so eloquent. Hub has had some influence over that and he has my brain sometimes this is good, other times bad. Teen and I have a very interesting brain, it’s crazy wild and all over the place but we can read people like no one else. He has compassion for others too and has a heart of gold though he likes to protect his heart and keep it on the edge.

 

He is working till late tonight then going to the gym working tomorrow and Saturday and in the evening going to a girl’s party. Saturday night? Bear with  Fifi.

 

Last night he was out with someone who’s Father owns two helicopters. Only my son finds such people. Why can’t he find a friend with a Dad with a banger of a car? Hahaha. Normal, you know what I mean Less complicated.

 

Its an easy dinner tonight. Burgers and salad. Hub will say the normal. “No salad for me please?” And I will do the same, disguise it somehow. It’s like feeding a child. Smile. I will never forget when I put his peas in his mash potato. I must say, I did feel a crazy gal. I mean, he is forty-seven. Smile. He ate them though. But he did complain.

 

May be tonight we can sit out in the front and have a glass of something cool? I hope the weather will still be nice, my neighbour was telling me that it’s going to snow this weekend. No’o’o.

 

Oh, did I tell you that Little Fella has stopped doing his doggy doodle on the stations and out working? At last, but, he is still chewing if he doesn’t get attention all the time at home. From something black and shiny, to a pair of gloves, to now, our brand new door mat. One of those coconut ones? Do you think it tastes nice? I’m finding bits all over the floor. Really its two weeks old. Last night he was funny. Though there are two dog beds, our dogs sleep on the same one.  Well, yesterday putting them to bed, Waggs for a change had all of the bed. LF was laying on his side and as I stroked them before turning off the light and saying nighty night, I noticed his legs. He loves me to tickle his belly though I’m not sure after realising in my naiveness that the big operation boy dogs have doesn’t remove their bits and bobs. Smile. Anyway he lay on his side and had his legs spread out so open but sideways, it looked so funny. There was no room for him to turn over on his back. Well, Wagga must have kept the bed most of the night as during the night, I heard a thud. As LF stood up shook and went back to bed. He fell off bless him. I wouldn’t care, she is tiny.

 

Then, he brought us his latest offerings last night too, I forgot about this. He with pride brought Hub a gift, yes, our dog thinks he’s a cat.

 

LF’s mouth was closed but he has a smile upon his face. So we know he has something at the back of his throat. Further investigations, we discover he is carrying something that could have been really dangerous. So, what was it?

 A guitar plectrum. Where from? Well, teen plays, so wondering if it was out of his pocket? Good job we got it back, that could have caused some damage.

 

OK, on this lovely sunny day, I shall leave you as I need to go and cook dinner. I have been asked to write about cooking without sight, so will do that tomorrow. Until then, smile and the whole world will smile with you. Xx

No comments: