translate

Monday 4 April 2016

DIARY OF MY MONDAY


Yesterday my poor Waggatail looked like she has the start of arthritis.

 Her little back leg is so stiff and when she comes in from a long run, she lays grumbling. She’s so young to have this I would have thought?  She seriously is turning into my old Black beauty. They could have been sisters. I’m sure the link is there somewhere. Same height weight, eyes beautiful face and so many actions Wagga does is the same as old BB AKA Hannah. I know they had the same puppy walker but this is beyond that. Also guide dogs have a small pool gene.

 

Ten last night, my Son was picked up. He was off to some place half an hour drive. Why? Where exactly? To do what? Not sure. Gosh being a parent is so difficult. But that was last night today he told me where he went and said how beautiful the scenery was? I asked him, how could he tell that in the dark? He answered the reflection off the bridge onto the river was stunning with the trees bowing by the moonlight. All I say is bring it on. Keep seeing in the dark Son. Gosh something I never had the plesure of doing. They went for a walk and it sounded lovely I must say. Why not during the day? He said it was too public and at nights it’s peaceful. My child I think is a poet without knowing.

 

Well that was last night, today is today. I was to write a few press releases but no one is in. Smile. So messages left diary wrote for what I have and need to do and now it looks like housework. Teen and I had a game of Dominos I’m sure he just pacified me. Then he read to me a book on Philosophy. It was a lovely time with him and a rare one.

 

The house is so quiet without Little Fella. Waggs is so very still in comparison to LF. Unless LF winds Waggs up. Then it is the beastie show.

 

As I sit in my conservatory, the traffic outside is totally depressing. I just want to hear trees blowing, birds singing and the silence of the air. I’m so used to this noise now that when I am in a room where it is quiet, my ears hurt. It’s awful.

 

You know I got my hair cut quite short some weeks ago, well, I’m growing it out and when I got it done, I got the side longer than the back. Well, long story short, its driving me crazy. I really don’t like it and I’m ready to get it chopped and I won’t go to the hair dressers, I will just do it. I feel it looks ridiculous. I had eight inches cut off it and not sure how long I will wait for it to get back to that, I think eight years. Smile.

 

Our new TV? Oh heck. It’s ridiculous. Looks lovely, we had to pay £150 more to have a TV that is slightly more accessible for blind people. It is a Samsung. You can talk into the TV to tell it what to do. Allegedly. Will ask the techno teen tonight how to do this. Turning it off last night was a laugh. We or hub picked this television because it has buttons on the back too rather than touch TV. Touch screen. And it only came in huge size. So what is good for the blind is a massive 40inch so we can see the picture? Smile.

 

OK must dash, tomorrow a nice time with my friend chatting and catching up. My gardener who has been promising to come out for two years is due this week. What day? Not sure, if at all. I hope so. My Sister in law said she would come once a month to keep it tidy gosh, bless her she is 63 today, how bad is that, I’m in my forties I will feel so bad but I guess when it comes to taking her meals on wheels when she is much older, I will repay her. Hehehe. Quick duck hide. Anyway, Happy birthday to you have a great one and many many more.

 

Love to you all laters gators. X

No comments: