translate

Sunday 10 April 2016

DIARY OF SUNDAY


Good day Bloggets. I have had the worst head ache all day. As has Hub. Why? Not sure but I swear the road out the back doesn’t help. After yesterday frustration of the struggle of trying to put a bet on the Grand National, because the website isn’t blind friendly, we got there in the end but it took four hours. I’m not kidding. I wished my Dad was alive as he would have put a bet on for us. The frustrating thing was we, or I, filled in all the information as after an hour Hub couldn’t do it he was ready to throw the lap top in the bin. Smile. I did feel for him as it is the little things in life we can’t do with ease that really get us wound up.

 

Well, I filled in our name, address, mobile number, secret question and answer; how oftern we want to bet, smile, how much and so on. Only to get to the very end to learn that we couldn’t put a bet on. It would be there in picture form, graphics whatever you call it, but our software doesn’t read out pictures only words. So I sat calmly for well over an hour filling in everything and then got stuck.

 

Then Hub got a new lease of life and he was all recharged so took over. I went to iron and heard lots of words I won’t put on here. Haha. So he put the money in their account, he got further than me and then it froze again. It was only £10 but still, I didn’t want to waste it. So I took over again. Oh my word. It was now four hours what would take a sighted person two minutes.

 

I got a bit further then stuck as I lost the connection on the internet. So when we got it back, Hub took over. It was so funny as he wanted a particular horse to be put on and he laughed and said he put the bet on I was happy for him and thought thank goodness.  But he then said it was pure coincidence and he’s not really sure how he did it. Moreover, he put on the wrong horse. As it just happened to be there at the time.   Hahahahahaha

 

Well, we didn’t win. Or the Lotto which I try every week. You have no idea; I have spent that Lotto money so many times over.

  What would I spend my winnings on? Pay off all we owe, buy a house in the South of France, one in Italy too and one in Norway. Oh, and I think I would have a house in Canada and one in America, In Tennessee please?

 

I would buy our Son a car and business our daughters what they needed either businesses or pay for our youngest University fee’s see our small family OK and treat our dearest friends.

 

Buy a coffee shop that is always been a dream of mine too and I would design some beautiful jewellery so delicate and colourful.

 

Then all of my charities I would make sure were given money. Dogs, Elephants, horses, charities that took care of elderly people and of course to help research for RP.

 

Each week I think I’m going to be the winner and each week I’m learning it isn’t that week, so perhaps the next one?

 

It’s now eleven in the evening. Hub is cleaning the dog run. In the pitch black. One bonus of not being able to see is we can do the doggy doodles at almost midnight. We don’t need light. Teen is out, I have seen him for an hour whilst he ate his dinner then he went to get a shower and out. What time he will be in? Where is he? Who with? I don’t know any of those answers of course.

 

As for me not eating after seven in the evening, is it doing my weight loss any good? Answer? Nope. Not one single blooming bit of good. I have more energy in the mornings when I wake up, and apart from that, no good at all. So much for don’t eat at nights it’s the worst time you can eat? Hmm. Rubbish, with a capital R.

 

Today, Hub and I went to the shops and walked back the long way it was such a beautiful day. In the sunshine it was red hot. Waggs did well at guiding and LF didn’t shame himself in fact he hasn’t for weeks now. Hub and I got back safe and sound. Then took a cup of tea in the front garden. No way can sit out in the back. It’s awful. Our lovely neighbour came out to talk with us; he is a really sweet guy. An Indian chap and I must say the family are the most perfect neighbours we could ever wish for. In fact all our neighbours each side of us are great. We are very lucky. Well then our other friends and neighbours came to talk with us too sat and had a cup of tea with us and passed the time for a while before we came in and started the normal housework. Hubs Sunday job is to vacuum the stairs. I hate that job. I did more washing and cooking.

 

We will see what this week brings. Something different? Hmm. Let’s see!

OK, I will go for now and talk in the morning, I hope you have all had a lovely weekend. With love. Xx

 

No comments: