translate

Friday 15 April 2016

DIARY OF THE MAD HOUSE


 This is a mad house. Teen getting ready to go out. Hub is trying to have a relaxing bath. Long week at work needs to chill. Well, Teen is hyper excited going out for a meal and town in a really good mood. Nice, but singing whistling and dropping hubs brand new razor that cost a fortune from the top of our bathroom cabinet. His music is playing if you can call it music, whilst Hub is listening to a radio drama he loves and teen whistling the theme tune to it. Really loudly. And I have had an afternoon of so many questions that I don’t have answers for over the phone so more work to do than anticipated and half the work done I wanted to but such is life.

 

All day I have asked Teen to clean the canary. All day. At last one minute before he left, grumbling he did it. So that is clean? No, it’s not, goodness knows what that cage looks like? Well, that mad rush is over, he has left the building now, Hub is getting out of the bath, no doubt will check his knew razor. Gosh please let it be OK? I don’t know what it is with Teen, he is fast and furious. Everything is so now. Bim bash bosh.

 

So a night of wondering what time he will be in? No sleep for me then, but he will have a good time. He had an enjoyable day feeding fish and doves. He went to a beautiful park with statues and beautiful gardens where tropical fish swam and jumped and stunning birds sang. “Bet their cages were clean?”

 

Loads of letters fell through our door this morning. Lord knows what they are? So I now what Hub will be doing tomorrow, scanning. And I will be ironing. It’s never ending. Just been talking to a lovely Blogget who I really look forward to her letters, gosh, she has such a different life to me? I love to hear how the other half live?

 

There has been a lot of negativity surrounding RP of late. So do I have anything positive to write about that? Well, I did find quite a good article which I will give you the link to bellow. It seams to cover everything and in simplistic language.

 

Here is a quote that I love. It gives us hope. “If you asked me five or 10 years ago if you could replace lost photoreceptors in eyes, I would have said it was biologically impossible,” says Rd. Robert Lanza, a stem-cell researcher who is doing just that.

 

http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/291090.php   

 

Later gators.

No comments: