translate

Friday 22 April 2016

BLUE ANGEL BY FIONA CUMMINGS (C)


She stands before me

What does she see?

Who am I to her I wonder

I can’t move or breathe

A mistake, blunder?

No, she is real

My eyes don’t see day to day life

But I see her so clear

Surrounded in white

I hold her so dear

She has entered my heart

I don’t want to part

From this moment of bliss

Her red lips

Her long gold hair

Her intense blue stare

An expression showing, she does care

She is so serious

Is she the one I saw previous?

She wears a crown upon her head

With the prettiest blue jewels, I have ever seen

She’s like a queen

Skin of porcelain

And wings of feathers

I wish I could see her forever

But she must fly

And others she will find

To give them a gift

A loving lift

I will never forget how she made me feel

I was transported to a world far from what’s real

Peace was placed into my heart

Oh but why did we part?

I wish I knew

That colour of blue

I have never seen

Out of this world for sure

She looked so very pure

 What is her name?

What does she gain?

Such kindness before me

A wonderful memory

I wish I could have taken a photo

but I have words to show

I’m blessed to know an earth angel

Who has such talent you know?

She listened to my words and whispers so faint

Took to her canvas and began to paint

And just as I saw her

She appeared once again

This time it’s for others to view

But for me to tell you she’s true

I want to say a big thank you

To this wonderful artist I’m privileged to know

Where there is an imagination

There is a brush that will flow

So I want to share my angel

And ask if you have ever seen her?

If you have please let me know?

I would love to learn where did she go?

 Here is my finished painting of my angel. At least I hope that this link takes you to the correct page?

No comments: