translate

Wednesday 6 April 2016

CRIME FOR MY THOUGHTS


 Well I have just heard the most ridiculous and despicable thing on the news. This totally shocked me and made me absolutely wild with anger. Where is the justice? This country I really wonder if there is any in any crime now days. But this one?

 

A lady in Yorkshire was harassed stalked by her neighbour. He used to flash at her and watched her every move. He made her life hell. Eventually he got arrested for stalking and something to do with illegal arms.

 

So he was jailed. And now, it’s time to come out. So where is he going to live? Right next door to the poor lady he stalked and harassed. Can you believe it? The Police have offered the lady £5000 to build a “Safety chamber” in her house. Oh my God? And the garden? And getting in and out of her car? She will never sleep again. I pray something will be done for her it’s a remote area too so she isn’t near anything, let’s hope there is a nice country well with a strong man to drop something pathetic and disgusting down it.

 

Sadly my blindness causes me to have to use Jaws. A software which makes my computer talk. Stupidly when my Husband is home, I don’t use earphones. I should. I have just got told not to publish the above statement. I’m apparently inciting a crime.

Whatever.

 

Time for a poem. Laters gators. Xx

No comments: