translate

Saturday 23 April 2016

PACKED BAGS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good day, hope you are all well? Weeks, in fact months of me not eating after dusk, and really cutting down, not dieting, just cutting down, I have gained 5lbs. So I am now sure that the only way I can lose weight is to starve. And walk for miles and miles. Sadly, the latter isn’t possible, so, an empty stomach is the only way, as I swear I would rather eat lettuce leaves every day as buy the weight watchers foods. And if weight watchers were such a long term success, why do people have to keep going as when they leave the groups, they always gain weight. Then they have to go back. Weight watchers is a successful business. Not a cure. Some say a way of life, life changing, it is, but you have to go every week to the great weigh in.  admire those who can stick to any kind of diet, that includes WW, but as long as they know that has to be there if from then on. Most people I know who say WW has worked for them are not what I would call slim. Far from it. They may have lost two stone, but they probably have two to go. To eat a thousand calories per day and walk five miles I’m sure is the only way to go. So no more Indian take outs or Chinese, as that is a thousand in one meal. My Teen says that to eat only protein so no potatoes or bread and that is my main diet. But I don’t eat half as much as my Son or Hub. And the food he was suggesting, being a vegetarian, sounds nasty. So I need to get away for half a year and have fresh salads prepared for me every day and eat only salads. I need to have a personal trainer and cook. To feel the sun on my face and be pampered.

 

So my bags are packed with my passport as well as Waggatails passport, LF’s is ready to visit every weekend with Hub and Teen and during the week I shall sit near the beach and write novel after novel, feeling the sun on my face.

 

Each late afternoon I shall have a massage with coconut oil and lavender fragrances will make me sleepy for the night, to have early sleeps and early mornings. Ready for my brisk walk along the beach and horse back all the way back as Wagga runs behind with my personal trainer. I shall swim by palms and smell lemon trees in the distance. Olives shall grow in the garden where I will stay and in six months time, I shall return a new person.

 

If I were to be slim, would I be a different person? I wonder. I would be more confident and feel better about what I was wearing, but that is a joke, clothes shopping? Let’s not go there. I would be more fit and healthy I guess so live longer, if something didn’t come and bite me on the skinny butt like cancer. As you can be very healthy and still get that.

 

The down side of being slim, well, for sure I would get wrinkles as I know a lady who lost loads of weight. She looked according to friends, fifteen years older as her skin went awful. She was like a wrinkly old lady. But a bag over one’s head would sort that out, hey, my legs would be lovely back to long legs rather than tree trunks. Yes, the great oaks would be a part of my history.

 

Old Bloggets will know that weight and myself have gone hand in hand for a Blogtime. And what makes me smile is how my Son really truly thinks that I was born this way, rather than a baby bath, a ship was required at birth. No, I was slim.  I used to be very fit run and exercise each day and was a model for two years as well as in a size 12 jeans. I think that is a 10 in America. To be that size again, I think would make me look ill for sure, I’m too tall to be that slim, but a 14? That would be nice. And I have got so close to that before. On my wedding day to Hub I was so very near that golden size. Then all hell let loose and Fifi exploded.

 

From Tomorrow, I will so try to not eat chocolate, biscuits crisps or potatoes. My four toasts each morning will be replaced with cold sore dust. No, sorry, em. Healthy crunchy Cereal.

 

I have to try again as I have failed the no food after dark. I really was sure that would work. I have been told by medics that I don’t eat enough. God help me if I ate more?

 

OK, slim island tickets to locate and depart by taxi to the airport. See you on the white beaches? I will be the one getting chased by a person sporting a harpoon.

 

Off to put my lottery ticket on. Oh, and wake up from my daydream.

 

No comments: