translate

Tuesday 30 August 2016

TRUST ONLY YOURSELF


I learned something at the dinner table that shocked me. I should have been more prepared as I have been told by a few people about this lady for a while, but I like every time, chose to give her a chance and not except the fact that what people were saying about her was true. I can only say I am very disillusioned.  One good thing came out of it, I left my dinner. Mind you, I have not eaten much at all for days an yet to my horror, in two days, I have gained 4lbs in weight. It has taken me five weeks to lose ten lbs, and two to gain four.

 

Shamrock is about to come around; it will be nice to see her. It was four this morning when she left. She works long hours so will have to be up at silly hour in the morning, so I don't think she will be here as long tonight. 

 

At least today I managed to get my phone provider to recognise that I was going abroad and I will at least be able to use my phone if necessary when I go on holiday. The dog food came and I got a price on a taxi, though I was rather shocked just how much? Ten minutes from the airport and 40 Euros. About £33? Hub said to go with them, just to make it easy on me, but I think I will hunt for another few companies first before booking. Last year we paid £35 and that was for a posh mini bus with leather seats and air conditioning. It’s almost possible to travel by push bike, though if I were to get on the back of Teens wheels, we would be doing stunts as he would be up in the air.

 

I’m totally dreading leaving the dogs, I just hope to goodness that LF will be OK with his separation habits. Touch wood, he has been great he has not eaten anything for weeks apart from a Waggatail. And she mens, unlike my rug and door mat.

 

It’s dark by half eight now in the UK. August and dark so early. I have never known anything like it. Normally it’s nine in September before dark.

 

I washed the dog beds today and Teen said that they are covered in white washing powder. I tried to put them on a lower less time number. Well, obviously I put it on some kind of cycle that wasn’t wash. Just I can only put on one dog bed at a time and it has been taken an hour and a half per bed and I have three… Don’t ask. Each time I wash the beds, I put the washing machine on a rinse, or something…. Just to put hot water in it to clean it, not that there is anything that comes off the beds mind you, as I almost shave them before putting them in the washer. Smile.

 

Someone is burning something outside and it is really getting to my chest. I can hardly breathe tonight. And it’s not us, well, not tonight anyway. it  Last night, Hub burnt some boxes. Funny thing is, when we burnt boxes yesterday, the flames were so high but I wasn’t affected, but someone burns something around here and it is so awful.

 

My blog page has had almost three hundred visitors today, thank you all so much. This month has been a record viewing as we reached eleven thousand plus visitors reading this month. Normally it’s about four or five thousand. Thanks to shares and Twitter, we have a wider Blogget family.

 

I wished that I I had been able to get some sun glasses as my eyes are really hurting at the moment with the sun and I so don’t want another cataract operation. I had one on each eye for what? As I still couldn’t see, but it stopped them from stinging. Gosh that reminds me, I have an appointment at the end of September to visit an eye hospital. Gosh, not sure if I will be able to go or not. It’s a very long way from here, two taxi’s and a train each way. All to be told I’m still blind… smile.

 

OK a date with a shirt for Hub for work and then after a chat with Shamrock, an early night I think, to reflect on the news I have been given. Later with love and remember one thing, trust only yourself. X

 

 

No comments: