translate

Tuesday 16 August 2016

MY CREATOR BY FIONA CUMMINGS


MY CREATOR

BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Give me the words

And I will speak

Share with me your energy

So I’m no longer weak

Protect me from tragedy

Clear my path before me

Allow me to live in harmony

Please give me sight

 So I will see

Can I hear clearely

And love so dearly

Give me patience

I want to make you proud

I’m your creation

Let me lead the crowd

Please hold onto my hand

Show me your land

Explain the challenges to me

So I understand

You mean so much to me

Lift me up

So I can walk

I want you to talk

And I will hear

Read your lips

With your help

I will never trip

See what’s in front of me

If I’m ever alone

Please come back to me

Walk by my side

Wipe clear tears

I may have cried

Tell you my feelings

I used to hide

To my creator

I’m already feeling safer

Knowing that you are my guide

Filling me with pride

 

No comments: