translate

Friday 19 August 2016

DIARY FOR FRIDAY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Oh it’s time again I should have something in the oven and I haven’t. Well after last night’s response to my dinner from Hub, maybe he can cook his own tonight? My Son loved it and mince isn’t his thing. He ate his dinner, went out with his gf and came in at half three this morning texting me to ask if he could eat the rest of the mince. I thought, no I’m not answering and to eat during the night such a meal is crazy. Well anyway, for his breakfast, gross warning coming on, he told me he was eating the (REST) of the mince. I said he could have the last amount for his dinner tonight. He said. “Mum I ate some during the night, this is the last… So he eats mince during the night and for breakfast? I seriously can’t keep up. We spent £204 this week on groceries.

 

For his in between, he had cereal. And for lunch he cooked himself two white fish in butter sauce and four potato waffles with a grilled tomato. Then he will have dinner in four hours.

 

I have been to B&Q. Oh gosh it’s the most depressing shop? I bought some new plants. Chucked one away as it was dangerous also grew so tall that it was tipping and leaning against anything it could. One day I found it leaning against my beautiful chrystal lamp and it is heavy if it had knocked that over, it would have broken our hearts as Hub and I love it. Today it was against the speaker, digging into the cloth on it, so because I can’t maintain it, it had to go also that was the one that caused me to go to hospital remember? One of the leaves like a spike went right into my eye as I went to water it. Talk about biting the hand that feeds it?

 

 Well now outside it’s like a jungle. I have all of my large plants out there. There is soil from A to B as I have tried to transplant them and pull out the old one for the bin. Now I can’t close the bin lid. It’s raining I’m in a white top and covered in soil. There is soil all over the patio and I have tried to sweep it away and it won’t move… One of the plants I had to put hot water into it to get the soil to soften to empty. It had gone like concrete.

 

Now I’m going to clean the floors as they really need a good scrub now that the plants are all out. Oh heck, when Hub comes home he will do his dingger. Smile. As he will go to let the Little Fella out and let’s say, his path is kind of obstructed. Ever so slightly.

 

I’m not in the best of fettles today. Morals. Seriously, I really do believe that the 23 years I was married to my ex, I had gone to sleep and woke up two different two later generations. I have never met my equal. I have just been told something that has infuriated me. I’m beyond angry and well past disappointed. Sometimes I just wish I could go to an island where people are kind and respect each other and values are a religion. Where is that place? It aint here that is for sure.

 

I want to rebel and talk to you all day, but I guess I better get a move on and do my stuff. I hope to be back later.  Until then, take care, cos I care.

No comments: