translate

Tuesday 30 August 2016

DIARY OF ENDING BLINDNESS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


 Good day Bloggets, I’m not impressed. I have been up since the crack of dawn and I was told that the man from British gas would come and service our boiler. Hmm. At eleven this morning, I received a phone call to say he wasn’t coming. Hub is not impressed as I emailed him as had to tell him something important. He said the amount of money we pay them is shocking. Apparently they have had a lot of gas emergencies today… So now they are coming in eleven days.

 

It’s now half twelve and Teen still has not come home for his break. He will be starving you know what he is like for his food? He gets lots of coffee where he works though, this isn’t a good thing, for health.

 

Every time I hear an emergency vehicle go by, my heart prays it’s not teen? Seriously.

 

One good thing is he doesn’t have to drive an hour like he did last winter to get to and from work.

 

So what is in our news today?

 

Lily Allen a great singer from the UK has shamefully been carried out of the Notting Hill carnival as she was said to be very drunk.

 

Oh my do I believe this next story?

The world’s oldest person from Indonesia, is wait for it?

145 years’ old

Mbah has official documentation to show his birth date is December 1870

 

Actor Gene Wilder died at 83. My second most favourite film he was in was See no evil, hear no evil. If you like a comedy, this is the best. A blind guy and a deaf guy. It is hilarious. Sad, but 83 is a lot better than so many, too many people I have known of late, who has died.

 

Michelin, the worlds second biggest tire manufacturers, is looking to make tires from natural materials, like sugar, straw and wood? Gosh, long gone are the cart wheels?

 

This makes me sick to the stomach. In the UK badger culling begins. I have no words that I can use on here. I just really hope that every single person that kills a badger suffers a very long painful death very soon.

 

A strong signal has come from deep within space that scientists are saying could have come from an alien civilisation.

Yep, and if something does make contact, what will we do? Put the kettle on and say welcome? No, we will kill whatever comes here, that is for sure. We can’t even keep alive beautiful creatures, so no way we will allow other forms of beings or whatever they may be to live among us.

 

E cigarettes are as dangerous as smoking Tabaco we learned today. I hope the kids all read that?

 

As well as a Mediterranean diet being healthier for us, it is said that it is a much better way to lose weight too. Even better than a low fat diet.

 

Now this is the most amazing health story I have read in, well, absolutely ages, so long I can’t remember the last time I was so excited and proud of anyone when it comes to medical issues. In Surrey, a 16, yes, you read that number correctly sixteen-year-old boy who won the Google Science fair in 2015, for creating an early test to find the disease Alzheimer’s, has been working in the lab at his school to produce a theory to reverse the most aggressive of breast cancer.

      What is this boy, a genius or what? As for his school lab, well that school should receive donations and this young man credit for even taking the time out to study such diseases.

 

Roughly 1 in every 200 people on earth are blind. Reading the link below, I’m excited. I need so badly to see. I have learned to live through eyes which don’t see, but please a cure soon? At least treatment, please?


 

Another link?


 

 

 

 

No comments: