translate

Thursday 18 August 2016

OLAND ISLANDS


Today we welcome a viewer who was last here on my blog page if it is the same person, on the 28th of December 2015. I hope whoever you are, you will return and we can call you one of our Fifi Bloggets! A place for our map. So, where are we today?

Aland Islands. Now you probably know, that geography isn’t my thing… So I had to look this place up when we last had a visitor from here, and this is what The Oland Islands is like. Oland Islands are in between Sweden and Finland but they speak Swedish.

 

I must say looking at some of the places you can go on holiday there, wow, it sounds stunning! Log cabins with wooden sauna’s by the Baltic sea. Sands and little houses painted violet, Yellows greys and blues. The islands are connected by narrow bridges there are forests and lots of water sports and cycling also though some night clubs for the young at heart.

 

I believe it doesn’t get dark there? If I am wrong, please let me know?

 

Along the quiet roads, with water at each side, there are rustic houses of reds and browns poking between rocks and trees!  

 

You can go on breaks to see the brown bears in the forests. Oh it sounds so lovely.

 

So are you the same person, or another? Whoever you are, it’s so lovely to see you here today. Xxx

 

 
 


No comments: