translate

Tuesday 23 August 2016

THE HOT CHAIR

THE HOT CHAIR

 The sun is beautiful today. It must have heard me complaining yesterday. It has been really like winter in England of late, but not today, it’s so hot. I’m sitting in our garden in one of my many seats. It’s the one that reclines though I am not reclining Bloggets. Oh no, I’m upright!

 

We have a lovely posh lounger for Hub and teen not a chance I am going to spread my already spreading body out there for the birds to see. We have a basket seat for a basket case, hahaha. Joking, it’s Hubs… … … It’s a swing.  And our space chairs. They are called that because they make you feel as if you are floating when you are laying backwards. We also have the chairs around the garden table and for someone who is obsessed with colour, matching colours, one of the space chairs is black, one blue, chairs are orange and the lounger is called rust, so I kind of hoped an orange theme? But when my friend Julie came to see us, she said. “I like your green bed.””

 

So multi coloured garden, though our pots and two tall vases are blue. The garden lights are blue as well. I have a pot hanging on the wall which is blue and white. Most of my flowers, well, what is left of them, are blue, I didn’t know at the time that they are poisonous to dogs. Blue flowers if our dogs eat them can make them very ill.

 

I used tap tap see in my garden it’s a fantastic application I have spoken about before for the IPhone or IPod. You take a picture and it reads out to you what the photograph is of. I was taking pics around my garden expecting it to read weeds but it read out some things, mainly chairs, smile, but one thing that surprised me was it recognised that we had a burner in our garden. I was quite shocked in a good way.

 

Hub and I said why can’t they put a chip in our eyes and we see by words. Well I guess in a way that is what the bionic eye as in glasses are, but not as good as Tap Tap See. Hub asked me what is the difference between being told what is in front of me and actually seeing the object/item? Gosh, another reminder that my poor love has never been able to see. It breaks my heart though we both say that in our opinion, better to have never seen than seen then get it taken away. You don’t miss so much what you have never had?

 

I said that there is a huge difference. It’s kind of monotonous trapped behind these boring eyes with a depressing view each morning I open my eyes and living in a dark world drives me from time to time crazy but there are days when it is OK and I can live with it without bothering too much.

 

Whilst teen is at the beach, I just can dream of such a place. Well, I guess not for long as very soon we are off to our beach holiday. Oh my, yesterday I tried to book a place in a car park for our car. Almost deciding to go by train it was that stressful. Also, can we bare teens music for two hours? The company we looked at after many, was called Holidayextra’s.com

They were open for phone calls up until eleven in the evening too. I must say their website is very accessible. They are all over the world and you can book all sorts from them. But if you had heard me trying to tell the lady our registration? Oh it was a hoot. I asked Hub whilst on the phone to ask teen who was watching, something, on his lap top, with his gf what was his registration?

 

The lady must have thought what a numpty? Why does Hub just not look out of the window? Anyway, Teen guessed it but he had to have a look to make sure. So he went outside to the drive, shouted it to Hub, Hub related it to me and I tried to tell the lady it whilst Teen was asking if I had it and Hub was telling him I was talking on the phone and the dogs were ringing their bells on their collars with excitement as the front door was open this meant they thought, they were going for a walk? As they made impressions of  goats, I had forgotten the blooming details. Haha. It was a mess.

 

I’m making the most of this nice weather as we have got a shock to come according to the weather forecast.

And Hub thought it was so very funny to send me some details on something I shall let you know about in my next blog. X

No comments: