translate

Monday 8 August 2016

MONDAY MORNING DIARY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good day dearest Bloggets. It’s seven thirty on a very windy Monday morning and I have just checked the top ten countries who are with us this morning and UK, US, Germany, Spain, Chili, Canada, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Ireland and South Africa are with us, if you are one of the countries who are just out of the top ten, you are as welcome as anyone and I wouldn’t be here if you weren’t.

 

I’m up, had breakfast, after only one hours sleep. Teen was in by midnight and I fell asleep straight after that. But only for about an hour. Did I tell you yesterday coming from church, I swept by one of the horrible thorny branches just along the pathway from the church grounds? Normally the branches grab me with their barbed branches but never before right across the mouth… Oh the pain? I have so many cuts and thankfully it happened after church and not before. Because they bled for ages, so I got home, and cleaned my mouth and today after using antiseptic all night, I have about nine tiny cuts on both lips. My Brother yesterday full of sympathy, smile, suggested it was because I had a sharp tongue… Too quick…

 

And my right eye, oh it’s killing, I wonder if I got some grit in yesterday as seriously, the wind is ridiculous. Never before have I known this kind of weather in August. Last night Hub and I went out to see to our back garden, it was about eleven in the evening and our recycle bin blew over. Oh everything was everywhere. Paper, plastic bottles and so on. We just skied as we call it, where you don’t lift your feet until we found stuff. I’m sure not everything. I also had to pick up chairs that had fallen and the small outdoor coffee table then tie my wind chimes up as the night before it was like the bells of Notre Dame, Quasimodo was nowhere to be seen, but we heard his offerings.

 

I have horrific pain in my knees too worryingly as does teen. Now, with me I guess it could be because they have had a lot to deal with over the years with too much weight and so many falls outside and when a Fifi falls, a Fifi falls hard. It’s like no other pain. As if a needle is being pushed up from the bottom of my knees to the top, right through the bone…

 

Well enough of my complaining smile. I have had a cup of tea and writing to you has made me feel better, though I’m sure I will be so tired all day now…

 

Gosh my blog I wrote yesterday about the train, has had over 120 views, but the memory will last forever in my mind, and to see Hub buzzing like he did over a place, was so lovely and my Sister in law loved it. That makes me happy, I’m at my happiest when others around me are happy. I hope we can take teen and his friend next week if they are both off work together.

 

Hub could hardly get out of the door this morning for work, as he had a lot of things to take to the office and of course a Little Fella, who by the way isn’t quite so little… Waggs was asking so much to go with him too. She adores her Daddy, but now she is back in bed snoring… Lucky pup.

 

In the Olympics during the night I read we got a gold in swimming and a world record, so well done to Adam Peaty.

I also down loaded a reggae album. Smile, as you do at quarter past four in the morning.

 

 Sad news about thirty people killed in Pakistan. Of all places, a bomb went off near the entrance of a hospital. Awful. What else in the news today? Macedonia reports that many people have died and dozens injured in floods and mudslides have killed many in Mexico. So sad.

 

Where ever you are right now, let’s all stop grumbling as life could be a lot worse. And I know a lot of people reading my blog today, will have a lot of pain in their heart, whether it’s because they are ill, grieving lost someone close to them or simply alone, loanliness is a dreadful state to be in, well, if you are ill, I hope with all of my heart, you will be better soon. If grieving it’s a dreadful thing that humans have to deal with, some think it’s a lesson, but personally, I think the lesson is too harsh and if you are right now without someone you love, I hope you can resolve that somehow as for being alone, well, I’m here smile… and as I said, without you all, this blog wouldn’t exist, I mean, I would end up talking to myself.

Again.

Haha.

 

I have a lot of phone calls to do today, I just hope I can remain alert? Words before I go.

“God gave us Mondays to punish us for what we did over the weekend… Mondays is one of my favourite days of the week.

My seventh favorite!”

No comments: