translate

Friday 19 August 2016

PEN TO PAPER BY FIONA CUMMINGS


PEN TO PAPER BY FIONA CUMMINGS

Pen to paper I could be anywhere

My words of imagination, I want to share

A hand to hold

To show I care

Some words of wisdom and encouragement if you can bare

Take or leave what I have to say

But please come back another day

Inside my mind, is a complex place to be

I’m often not blind, and can be so happy

Then write deep and words so meaningful

Painting pictures, so beautiful

Showing you another side

Letting you swim in tears I’ve cried

Feeling rejoice

Hearing my voice

With words I put in pen to paper

I want to make you feel safer

And not walk down the avenues I’ve been down

But pick the right paths

Let the dice role in your favour

Remove a frown

Have some laughs

As I put pen to paper

 

© Fiona Cummings

No comments: