translate

Tuesday 16 August 2016

SILLY QUESTIONS


Silly questions that people who are blind get asked, and the responses we want to use.

1.     QUESTION: Have you been blind all your life? ANSWER:

 

Not yet.

2.     QUESTION: You blind people have great hearing right? ANSWER:

“Pardon?

3.     QUESTION: Is that a Guide dog? ANSWER:

 

No, it’s a drug detection dog. I’m a narc disguised as a blind person.

4.     QUESTION: Is that a Labrador? ANSWER:

No, it’s a dachshund.

5.     COMMENT: I’d have to kill myself if I went blind. REPLY:

Why wait?

 6. COMMENT TO GUIDE DOG (working): You’re sooooo beautiful. REPLY FROM HANDLER: Thank you, but I’m spoken for.

 7. QUESTION: Those dogs are smart, aren’t they? ANSWER: No, it’s pure luck that we get anywhere. 8. QUESTION (directed to the person standing next to the blind person in a store): Does he need something? REPLY (from blind person):

“Yep, ‘he … needs to speak with your manager.”

No comments: