translate

Tuesday 23 August 2016

CRIMSON FLUIDS BY FIONA CUMMINGS


FLUIDS OF CRIMSON BY FIONA CUMMINGS

My heart bled for you

The nightmare had come true

My pulse was bursting through my skin

I was dying deep within

Acid burnt in my stomach

 I couldn’t breathe as I began to vomit

My veins were bulging

The poisonous sward was launching

This was far too daunting

I was painting everywhere with fluids of crimson

No one told me of these symptoms

Without warning

It happened to me

Spooked like the worst haunting

A tragedy

Slowly falling to the floor

But seeing the devil come through my door

There was no escape now

I wanted to scream but how?

He came for me

Then set me free

To tell my story

To give him glory

And once again

He came before me

Placed the forever chains around my limbs

Took me to the dungeon oh so grim

Now I lay here for his disposal

As I said yes to his proposal

© Fiona Cummings

No comments: