translate

Tuesday 23 August 2016

DIARY OF ROBOT ON THE BEACH BY FIONA CUMMINGS


A blog last night and today.

 It’s ten in the evening. Hub in the garage dogs just gone to bed, Teen getting a shower after the gym waiting for young Shamrock to come. Teens  gf. Our neighbour’s daughter is having a party I guess celebrating her results for her A, levels? I so feel for her Mum because the girl is off abroad for three years in a couple of weeks. She is an only daughter just like Teen an only child must be heart breaking to let go and let them fly away? I hope I can be of some comfort to my neighbour, even if we just have a coffee and a chat.

 

Teen got told he had to bring his used uniform and name tag back to his old place of work today. He told them he had a bit of a ceremony and kind of well, burnt it all. Apart from his work boots smile, they wouldn’t want them, that is for sure.

 

That was last night, this is today. It’s boiling, fantastic. Teen going to the beach with Shamrock, it’s half one in the afternoon now, he is just setting off. Remember the days when if we were going out for the day, we would head off early? Well, not now, mind you, it was about half three this morning when Teen took Shamrock home. Why Shamrock? Smile, well she is Irish you know? From my canary, bless his cotton claws, to an Irish girlfriend.

 

Those of you who are now wondering again, what on earth I’m talking about? I had an Irish canary. I adored him he sang for me and annoyed people, but I loved the company of his little song!!!

 

Remember the days when we went to the beach and we collected shells and pebbles? Oh not now what people need to be looking for now is the wax like whale vomit.

I may give that a miss. It is worth a fortune. Oh gross.

 

As for the party last night from our neighbour’s house, it was quiet by about midnight so Hub got some sleep. The kids are good I know of parties where the kids would have gone around the streets causing havoc, but the youth in our street are all respectable.

It’s the adults we need to watch out for, smile!

 

What’s in our news today? UK can soon see wait for it?

Robot brothels on our streets. Oh my.

  The world’s most paid actress of 2016 is Jennifer Lawrence. She was paid 46 million dollars. Obscene.

OK this is worrying. The Swiss capital is to trial robot post. I heard there are going to be trials from Amazon to deliver by drones, imagine if we get a delivery we hear the drone and go to our door. It’s in the sky then suddenly it flies away. OK, it’s dropped our parcel. Where? Then hunt the parcel. I don’t like it. Well Swiss post to be delivered by robots?  Postbot.

In Switzerland something about to be launched is driverless busses. Oh my what is the world coming to? Just fix our sight, legs and ears please?

 

I have a date with an iron. And I can tell you my date isn’t in my opinion good looking, though some would say it’s hot!

Later with love.

No comments: