translate

Wednesday 10 August 2016

DIARY OF THE WORD FOUNTAIN


 Good evening Bloggets. Just finished dinner and missing a couple of Teens. So plates in the oven and the cups of tea are drunk. No, they have not had a few too many whisky’s, we drank them. Smile.

 

I can’t stop feeling tired today. Last night Teen went out at eleven to see a friend in town who is home from University and didn’t get home till just before two, it was after half past when I fell asleep and Hub and I were woken at quarter past five by a noisy car, well, we both thought it was Hubs taxi and he had over slept. So a half sleeping Fifi struggled to locate her phone to tell the time. When I learned of the time, it was a relief but by this point, my heart was pounding. Partly because I was in a deep sleep and partly because I didn’t want Hub to be late for work.

 

Well, after that, the cars kept coming then the alarm did go off for the day at half six. The noise outside was just unbelievable today Huge machinery was drilling banging and goodness knows what else as well as cars constantly passing that was at the front of our avenue of all sorts. As for the motorway at the back? Well, it may as well be, that just doesn’t have any quiet moments. So we had noise in stereo today.

 

Teen went to do his volunteering and just as I served his dinner he texts to say he was going to his friends for a while… He is spending a lot of time there and is enjoying himself for sure. He really likes the brother but makes me laugh as says he doesn’t understand a word the brother says. Haha. Guess what he is?

Irish.

 

From my dear little canary, who was Irish you know? To a real Irish man. Smile.

 

Teen received some semi good news today. I will tell you more tomorrow when I know more.

 

Hub is in the bath and our dogs are making it impossible for me to hear my lap top so going to put in my earphones. They have most of their toys out and of course each other wants what each other’s got! Their pitter patter on the wood floors is starting to annoy me. It’s like being in a clock factory.

 

I have not heard anything on the job front as yet, so I’m now thinking that I have not been selected for even an interview, but I’m not surprised. I asked Hub about it, he said if there is anything to report to me, I will receive an email, so I said with me not hearing anything, that means I have not been selected? He replied that the people doing the interviews may not have decided yet. Heck, how long?

 

I have been searching for a job and there is nothing at all out there. So I shall continue to rattle on to  you all and hope that one day, a publishing house will contact me… I have been asked to write some more short stories about my life after the last one was really received well, thank you for that, for all of the support.

 

So, which part of my life story do you want? I have to keep reminding myself that I have a lot more Bloggets now as well as my original Bloggets.

And that is a lot of you know. Guess how many views we received on this page over the past four weeks? I can’t believe it. Ten thousand plus. Normally I get just over four thousand views per month. So thank you and our Blogget family are building, growing and spreading all over the world.

Part 2

Well that was written a few hours ago. Since then, I have been in our gym. Smile… Teen has been home eaten food, and out again this time giving some of his friends a lift to town. It’s raining so not best conditions for a car of five lads. No doubt on his way back he will call in at his other friends and I don’t like him going to that persons… Why? Let’s say, he isn’t a good influence. He lives with some well odd people. Bad English I know, but without being unkind, that is as best as it gets, especially at this time of night and doubly especially after Fifi hit the gym…

 

I’m so not feeling it right now and my legs feel like they are going to snap. I get so bored too. Think about it, most gyms have mirrors, why? I don’t know as when I could see and I went to the gym, I didn’t get happiness out of looking at myself in fact, three of me. One was a bad enough shock. But there must be some kind of study to prove that people like to look at themselves whilst exercising, so if you can’t see, anything at all, may be that is why I get bored? Hmm. Nope, no, it’s not. It’s because it bores me ridgidd. Because one of my very good friends JB is totally blind and she loves exercise.

 

I have left Hub still in there. Haha. Bless him he is so much better than what I am. Well tonight we watched the Olympics on the TV the diving, it was great, I hoped I would be inspired, but no. Though I do feel very proud that at least I’m going in our garage… Sorry…. High tech gym, even if it’s just to get the dry clothes from the machine. Haha. I go in there twenty minutes later, come out wrapped in washing, looking like a boiled lobster.

 

Right now I have to go and make our bed. Eleven o clock at night, what else is there to do? Hub can let the dogs out it’s pouring out there. So until tomorrow, I will leave you with some words I read yesterday from the word fountain.

When you are content to be simply yourself and don't compare or compete, everybody will respect you. ~Lao Tzu

No comments: