translate

Friday 12 August 2016

DIARY OF HIS FUTURE


Written with a cliff hanger at the end.. ()()

Gosh Bloggets, mixed emotions today. A question, why is it so important for our kids to do well in the world? Of course we love them. Our Son is important to us and my only child so I guess a Mother with five children kind of share their thoughts, spreading their love? Or not, I just can’t imagine having to love equally worry the same and have enough energy if I had more than one child. This is why I wonder if the love I have is concentrated into one?

 

My boy has gone for a job interview today, but this particular job, there were a load of applicants as yesterday there was a job fair for this company in our town. In my opinion, it’s far beneath his potential, but, as I keep saying to Hub and Teen, take the next few years as you would at university. His friends who are now and going to Uni, they won’t have a full time job until they are 21 plus, so if he can get as much experience as possible in the meanwhile, so be it. Who knows, he may go to university in the future, but sitting still and studying isn’t my lads strong point, he has had a part time job since he was fifteen, second job at 16, third at seventeen and at eighteen he progressed at that job and became supervisor in the meanwhile he was asked to work for another business, he tried it and didn’t like it, and now, we are here.

 

He left ages ago and should have been back I would say after an hour? It’s well and truly over that now. I’m scared to call him as may be still with the person interviewing.

 

To take my mind off everything I went to do my exercise oh, and look for milk in our freezer. Smile, looks like Waggs and I need to pop out to the shop, as there was none in our garage freezer. In fact, that looks rather bare and I don’t understand it, we spend a fortune on groceries, probably about £75 more per month than we did a year ago, our cupboards fridge freezer looks full for three days then by day five empty. And at the start of the week, the cupboards and so on are bursting. Hub told me to shop twice a week, I have so tried that but we do most of our shopping on line and that means paying for double delivery not only that, you buy salads, veg and fruit, then you need main ingredients to go with it, and by the time you have done that, your shopping is about three quarters what it would be for a full shop. So you leave it at that, then do another basket for drinks, like soft drinks tea coffee milk and cleaning products as well as toiletries and it comes under the magic £40 so you pay extra for delivery. Get me?

No?

Well, basically, I can’t shop twice a week. If I went in person, every single day or every other day, that may be possible. I have been to our big shop a few times and I must say, they are not the most helpful staff, in fact the opposite, also I hate getting a stranger to help me to shop. Shopping is personal, right? If I called in for a couple or three items, that would be OK, also if I were to shop like that, I can’t browse. I would have to tell the person I need whatever, passing by loads of offers and I would just get what I want. If I shop on line, I can see for myself what is on offer and I browse at what’s new and add them. May be that is why my shopping is more expensive? Smile.

 

It’s really windy today again. All of our apples have blown to the wind. I hope the birds feast on them? Oh my, I’m so struggling to add old contacts from my old phone to my new one? After many attempts, my brother in law and I, have contact. Still loving my eye phone though. See how my brain works? Did you get the link?

Apple tree and apple. Apple IPhone. Hahehehehahaheheha

Sorry.  Very immature.

 

I lost a lb and a quarter this week. Yep, a quarter, don’t forget that. Now if I were to put that on, suddenly I would put on one lb… One has a tendency to forget the little bits when gaining. I just round it off to the lower number. Smile. But in total since the 23rd of July, so about 20 days, I have lost 10lbs, I’m delighted with that. So far to go though and to be honest, I have lost more than this amount before, I just can’t keep it off, but I can only try. I need to for my health. Also to keep up with my delectable hubby. Haha.

 

Few, just received a text from Teen. He is on his way home. They have asked him to go for a trial. This is great, as he can do the job easily, so the hard part is over, of course, I can’t get too hopeful for him, as there are others who will be put forward for the trial. But so far so good. As for my job application? All I have heard is they have received my application form, so at least I did that bit correct. I wonder how long it will take to find out if I have got an interview? I asked Hub if I don’t get it, will I find out? He said probably. Helpful. My friend has also applied for the position, gosh, I hope she gets an interview she is lovely and I must say when I found out she was also going for the job, I held back as didn’t want her to think I was better than her, as I’m so not, I still think how dare I think I have a right to apply for such a job? Gosh, I spend all of my days telling people that they can do it and I have no self-esteem at all. I told you about when I studied counselling and we had to show on a drawing of a tree, where we were on the tree of life? Hahaha. Oh I was really naughty and asked if I could drawer a spade when asked why, I said so I could sit next to the roots. My tutor was so not impressed. She really disliked me. She was awful though, saying that she knew no one who has received a job in counselling who was blind. Gosh, that was before I came out again to face the big bad world as a person without sight. I was in a prison for so many years and had lost contact with reality. The odd thing is though, for those I love and care for, I will fight till the end. For me, not at all! What should be important is how important I am, rather than more importantly worrying about what others think of me. If they have time on their hands to sit around and talk about me, then they themselves need a life. Right?

 

The most important person to you should be yourself. I can’t even for a second comprehend such a motion. I always put my loved ones before myself and I don’t think I can change now, not even sure I want to, but you should think like this, what kind of person do you want to be with? Spend the rest of your life with? The person who is with you 24/7. That person is you. Or in my case me. I tell my Hub all of the time I hate being me. He always says he wishes he could get into my head. I have told him that he really wouldn’t want to go there…. I mean, he can’t bare to read some of my poetry not the dark stuff, so how will he cope being trapped in a blonde Fifi’s head? Haha.

 

Well, old Bloggets, not in age but in time reading my blogs, will remember the hell on earth I went through with Teens ex… She sadly was not put on this earth to be liked. Teen has spent the past year and a bit seeing girls as far as here to there. Telling each of them that he is not going to commit. Each girl I’m sure thinking, yeah but after a few dates with me, I have the powers to change your oppinion.

 

That didn’t happen and hub and I were starting to wonder when our stud of a Son would calm down? Not that I was in any hurry as he is only 19 and he has his whole life to be committed to one person. So when Teen started to talk about one particular girl a couple of months ago, my heart stopped.

 

“Oh no. please. I’m not sure I can cope with another one?”

Well, then my head began to speak to my heart, woke it back up bringing it back to life as I told myself that no matter if the new girl was the worst person in the world, she couldn’t come fractionally close to his ex.

 

Then my Son went on a lad’s holiday, I thought that would end the new relationship. He was the first back at nights coming to the hotel on his own, causing his Mum ever such slight anxiety. And when he came home, in his suitcase, was a beautiful gift. Oh I was so touched. My baby bought his Mum a lovely souvenir?

Em. No. not quite. Smile. It was for the new girl.

 

Well the big day arrived we were to meet with her. And tomorrow, we are going to lunch with her.

So, next blog?

And the below quotation will give you a clue.

The beautiful journey of today can only begin when we learn to let go of yesterday.

No comments: