translate

Monday 22 August 2016

DIARY OF THE POLTERGEIST BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good morning Bloggets. Gosh it is pouring with rain here, has been all morning since half six at least. My family were due to come today but because of the weather we have took a rain check. I ordered shopping for them too to be delivered, but I’m sure Teen wonder can devour extra lunch today. Seriously, this is meant still to be summer and we have had about three weeks of lovely weather, good enough to sit out in. All summer and spring it’s been like winter apart from about three weeks scattered around. At the weekend it was so windy, when the sun came out, the wind stopped but only for about a few moments then all started again blustery winds followed by rain showers. It’s coming up to Bank Holiday Monday in the UK and I really hope we get a nice day? The weather really does affect my mood! When we have winter it’s so dark outside and though I can’t see, I feel the darkness deep within.

 

In our news this week we have received dreadful news about 6 people who have been killed on our coastline. Three men, two women and a child. Heart breaking but the winds were wild and I’m not sure why anyone would take a child on the rocks under such circumstances? Still so sad though, this is summer we are meant to go to the beach.

 

So what else in our news? Officers in Glasgow Scotland, witnessed a disturbing sight as they were asked to go to a house where there was something worrying happening. The police saw lights going on and off through the windows and clothes flying around the room as well as a dog who was in the garden suddenly ended up on a seven feet hedge. When they went in the house the lampshades were all upside down and the oven door was opening and closing. As for the dog, it was a small Chihuahua!

 

The family who lived in the house called Police after they had endured two days of bizarre occurrences before moving out of the property. Two days? Two minutes for me I would be out there like a shot.

 

 It is being explained that it could be the work of a Poltergeist or teenage energy! A priest has been to the house to perform a blessing.

 “Let’s hope that does it then?””

 

Just before bed last night, I checked my emails. I occasionally look at my spam because for some odd reason a friend of mine, a loyal Blogget too, goes into spam. Why? Not sure she writes every week and nine times out of ten her mail comes to my in box but the tenth time, goes into spam. I wonder if it’s because she may not put something in the subject box? Other than that, I’m not sure because she definitely is not spam… But what was in there were some very odd requests for me to join in with group sex acts, to have sex with men who enjoy married women and asking me if I want a Russian beautiful lady… Well, Russian beautiful men I have entertained in my past, smile, but never ladies, not in the way in which the email suggested I should. But there was another request for me to hold some money in my bank for someone. Really why would anyone want someone to put money in someone else’s bank? And why with such a serious suggestion, would they call me. “my Dear?”

 

I never open attachments not ever. It’s very clever though how my provider knows when spam is spam? Most times they are right. I just wonder if there is anybody who actually falls for such requests? If so, what happens? They I guess give their bank details and money is taken from them? What scum bags would do that to people?

 

 Olympics are all over and we did so well. So proud of team GB. To come second in the medal table is incredible.  And thank goodness there wasn’t any awful international incidences. China had their worst Olympics in twenty years and the next Olympics will be hosted in Japan. Wow, that will be spectacular!

 

I was reading this morning something rather revolting and in my opinion quite disturbing. In Washington US, scientists are developing a packaging that will not only keep food fresh, but it will be edible. That is revolting don’t you think? Who on earth will fancy eating a bag?

 

OK will go for now teen has risen so let the fun begin.

No comments: