translate

Tuesday 16 August 2016

CAN ONLY DREAM


Good evening Bloggets. Today I had the challenge of booking holiday insurance on line. Absolutely impossible. Why do these people do this? It’s half accessible, just enough to get all of our personal information, then it comes to the dates or something like that, insignificant to our personal details but vital to our policy or at least to continue whatever form we are filling in, then suddenly it’s no longer useable. I’m won up. Seriously. I thought like every time, I would bite the bullet. Same as house insurance and so on. I would just phone the company and do it over the phone, but to have this easier privilege, I was asked to pay £68 and the cover was rubbish. The one I found on line, wasn’t the cheapest but in between and it was £31. For double the cover. But, not at all accessible other than my name, Hub and Teens name, our phone number and address. So I had to ask my Teen to help? Something I really don’t like to do. I always feel hopeless and inadequate. That feeling is just awful.

 

I’m so tired today. It’s been thirteen months since I have spent any time wresting as in on a holiday. Week and weekends I’m working to just get away even for a couple of nights would be amazing but nope, not until our annual holiday which is coming up soon. After the initial few hours of us learning our surroundings around the house and garden, then hopefully we will remember where everything is, especially the pool, woops… But to have some fresh air and not have to cook dust or do the washing and ironing will be lovely. To sit in the garden and not worry about what to cook for dinner, I can’t wait.

 

Just come from the gym. My knee’s feel like they are going to snap. I could only do 22 minutes. I could go to bed now, it’s not even ten. But when I go to bed, I can’t sleep. Crazy or what?

 

Teens girlfriend is coming soon so it may be three in the morning before I can totally relax, mind you I would rather they were here than out miles away. He went one hours drive away last night. Sounded so beautiful where he went. He parked in a carpark where there were little quaint bars and restaurants and walked along a gravelled path with grass on each side. Through a gate and along a babbling stream where there was a whitewashed wall with water flowing over the top.

 

He walked up some steps made from stones/rocks and at the top where there was a seat, looked down at the stream, under the light of the moon and the little white houses in the far.

 

I just wish Hub and I could do things like that. To do something so simple like have a picnic next to a stream and let the dogs play in the water, would be lovely. But until there is a cure for our sight we can only dream.

 

 

 

No comments: