translate

Wednesday 7 October 2015

WEDNESDAYS DIARY


I have a happy guide dog. My little labs legs are limp as she eventually lay down in her bed. She went for a free run today and had play time with a Dalmatian and a great Dain. She is so small and yet she is totally playful with other dogs. She has no fear of them. This isn’t always a good thing; thankfully so far she hasn’t come across a dodgy one. This week she will think it’s her birthday as on Friday she is on another free walk with my friend Arty. I haven’t seen her in weeks, so we have a lot of girly chatting to do. I love to learn of her latest adventures. She is colour in a pallet.

 

Tomorrow Wagga is in our town, not working, but raising money for Guide Dogs I hope it doesn’t rain then people will come out. Now then, not sure about this, but I think my sensible Husband may be looking a bit of a clown tomorrow. Will let you know more when I learn.

 

Hub will have to use his white cane to get to the bus stop. I hope that Wagga will get on the bus alright. Oh anxious about that. I’m staying at home and Hub will go on his own with her. Hence why she won’t be working.

 

Normally Hubs LC would go onto the bus with confidence and I would have to almost drag Wagga on. Oh heck, let’s hope Hub will be OK with her? Then hopefully, a lot of hoping going on here, one of his colleagues will meet with him off the bus. And again I hope…. Waggs won’t do her normal thing and panic in town. Because she isn’t working, she may be alright. Once there, she will be perfect. She is so dam cute and her tail never stops. It’s as though on elastic.  With that tiny face and puffed out cheecks, great big amber eyes I hope she helps to raise a fortune for our beloved dogs and all the services that Guide Dogs provides as it’s not just dogs….

 

Then getting home? Oh heck. Dreading that bit as I will have to take my white cane and Meet Hub at our bus stop that is quite a distance away as don’t think Hub will be able to do that on his own with white cane.  Our Wagga can do that bit as its home ground, but obviously he can’t work her. I wish Guide Dogs would change the rules on that and provide duel trained dogs, not just for deaf and blind, but for couples.

 

I know of so many who would benefit from that. Also surely it would bring the cost of Guide dogs down?

 

I heard a beautiful thing today I would like to share. It was written on a T-shirt.

 

In my darkest hour I reached for a hand and found a paw.

 

Isn’t that lovely?

 

Today I have to make something healthy for dinner. Yesterday I did an easy dinner as had some interviews press releases and case studies to write as well as some house work so boys got burgers in a roll with onions, peppers, courgettes, tomatoes, mushrooms and cheese. Tonight? Not sure but me thinks there will be some pealing and chopping going on.

 

Our post just arrived. I almost jumped out of my skin and that would be a lot of skin…. Sounds like heavy Braille. I don’t know how our letter box hasn’t broken, the things the postman puts through there is wild.

 

Teen started work today at six forty five so had to get up at 5a.m. leaving the house at twenty to six. He will be so tired.

 

He tried to fit a light in his car the other day. Well, just something else gone wrong. He learned he can’t do it. All of his lights you screw on or off. All but the light which has blown. His indicator still doesn’t work and his breaks since he got the car haven’t worked properly. There has been a light on the car since he got it. He had it looked at. The petrol is leaking! Oh such a car his Father got him to pay for. Never again will I allow my Son to have anything to do with a car from that side of his family. My ex brought it from his brother. Well, his brother is a nice guy a nice part of the family, but no wonder they were selling it. It’s a shame it’s a comfortable car. But not safe. And his Father knew of this, in fact. he is an expert at buying cars. He has bought plenty in his time. He has already told Teen, this is my ex that when his M.O.T is due, just to pay him the money and he will see that it gets another dodgy paper to pass it. Can you believe that a father would want this for his Son?  Hub is trying to get teen to buy a newer car. I must say, it’s a real shame as this car would be lovely if not for some major issues.  

 

This is why my heart is in my mouth whilst teen is driving so far.

 

OK there is an iron upstairs screaming and hissing its steam out for me. So I shall be ironing shirts for the next hour. I think there are about seven of them and some bits and bobs. Happy my little girl is sleeping soundly and she has had some exercise. I’m happy when my loved ones are happy.

 

I hope your day will be full of content. Xxx

No comments: