translate

Wednesday 21 October 2015

TEARS TO LAUGHTER


Just finished my evening meal with Hub. He loved it, this makes me happy. Now he is relaxing in a hot bath. He asked me what was wrong as we ate. It really makes me cross. Both he and our Son can read me like a book. I paint on my smile and light up my laughter an yet still the boys know when there is something on my mind.

 

Anyway I just told him that I was in a funny place but didn’t know where. Next thing, he started to tell me something that progressed into stupidity on both of our behalf. We ended up laughing so much that our stomachs hurt. This is one of the many things I adore about my Husband. We are from the same soul. Our hearts were as one when we were being created and I had to have some of mine removed before I came to earth and left it for my love that came along eight months later. So our hearts beat echoes, as if magnets to be reunited once again, once we were together, we were healthy and danced to the rhythm.

 

So what was on my mind? So much, but firstly, I had a very deep pain missing our girl. Long Chops. I read an old blog today only from just over a year ago and we had all three dogs. BB, AKA Hannah, LC, AKA Suki. And of course the only one left now our Waggatail. Just one year ago. This house was full of beautiful lifesaving dogs. Our left arm and our eyes as we walk.

 

Then I got thinking about Christmas. How I used to follow Hub with my Michael Cane and together we battled through the streets of our city at Christmas time.

 

Carrols in the background Music from the old organ from the merry go round and the smell of chestnuts and oranges as we passed by the street markets. Each shop we went into they knew us. They would wish us a merry Christmas. This year that won’t happen. This year we won’t have the festive fun and there will be fewer gifts under the tree.  

 

No Long Chops helping to open the presents and no Black Beauty trying to eat whatever we opened. God I miss my dogs. I miss our city. I miss the independence of visits to the shops in our city.

 

When Hub gets his next dog, I doubt we will be able to venture to our town together. LC was so special, She walked slower when I was following she knew. She just knew.

 

I hope there is a rainbow bridge where our pets go? With a forever flowing river for them to swim and fields full of fun for them to run without harm or danger. I hope there is a place for them to sleep after a wonderful day? Somewhere where they feel safe and warm. And I hope My Mum, Dad and Mother in law are up there with love for our pets to be continued and when we arrive there, I hope we will all remember each other. I hope it won’t be a world like this one where we come into it, but have little if any memory of a past life. We have our conscious minds aware of a possible time before, but nothing is concrete.

 

So from tears to laughter to thoughts and memories. Thinking of our near future too. A reflective day.

 

No comments: