translate

Friday 30 October 2015

OCTOBER STATS AND MUCH MORE


So my Bloggets thank you for another month. Without you this blog wouldn’t be! Will we make it to one hundred thousand views before the New Year? Not sure, I think we will just miss out but as I keep saying, I really never expected to get even one hundred views, let alone a hundred thousand. So far we have 94167 views in total from over seventy countries and I have written 2378 blogs.  

October monthly stats for the top ten countries.

United Kingdom

 1408

United States

700

Russia

130

Germany

81

Portugal

46

Australia

42

South Africa

33

Canada

31

Ukraine

31

France

15

Counting the countries who were not in the top ten, we got over three thousand views this month.

And the top ten in total?

UK

42422

US

25579

Ukraine

7120

Russia

3308

Germany

2198

Canada

839

France

649

Japan

601

Mexico

601

Australia

342

And thank you to the new countries who joined us this month and all of you who just keep coming back and are just out of the top ten. Sadly that is the only stats that are shown to me. On a daily bases I’m shown today we have views from. UK, US, France, Germany, Norway, Belgium, Portugal, South Africa, Canada and Denmark.

Again that is the top ten views. So if you are a viewing Blogget from another country. You are equally as important as you are possibly the only one from your entire country reading. Love to hear from you all and know you are out there. My dearest Bloggets. X

No comments: