translate

Tuesday 20 October 2015

24 HOUR DIARY BY FIONA CUMMINGS


Good afternoon Bloggets. Seems like forever and a day since I spoke with you. Here I am after a busy but fun 24 hours. I was in the office yesterday. I loved it. Such lovely people. I hope I was able to do good work. I came home with Hub and an extra guest. A guide dog pup that we were told needed to mix and see what he will be like.  I’m not sure what Wagga made of having to share her Daddy but she enjoyed play time. It was like having a new baby again. We slept with our bedroom door open. Hub did get up once during the night to let him out and we had to call his name a couple of times as he did cry. This deep velvet sound. Only for a short while and Hub went to see if he was Okay, and naughty Wagga, who always sleeps curled in a tiny ball, stretched herself right across the two beds. She was showing him who was boss.

 

Have I told you before that when I got my Waggatail, once she was in her bed, she wouldn’t get back out to let me tidy it for her? I would pull it thinking she would get out and she never, one day I thought I would pull the bed across our wooden floor to see if it would get her out and she laughed as though to say. “Whatever.  Mum. This is fun; can we go a little faster please?”

Monkey.

 

Oh the pup was so cute and I did laugh when Hub said it was a man’s dog. I called his name, next thing, he was around my head. I’m not kidding, it was so funny. He jumped on my shoulders but because I was bent down to him, he dived over my head. You should have seen my hair when he finished? Hahahahaha. He gave Hub a paw. When I asked for one, he gave one then two then whowuu’uu’uuwh

He was around my shoulders again. Hub has a calming influence with dogs, me? I seem to attract nutters……

“Stop. It?

 

He was so well behaved though, he is young and who knows if he will make the grade, I hope so.

 

Yesterday in the office, Wagga was so much better behaved. I had her tied to the chair that I was sitting on….. It had wheels…

I was a little scared as she began to head off to meet and greet that I would find myself flying down the office at great speed. Now how unprofessional would that look?

 

Then I reassured myself, that even an epholump couldn’t drag an FifiLump.

 

I heard from my so called gardener today. I’m not very happy. More if I can bring myself to talk about it later. I just don’t get it. I really don’t.

 

I have been doing interviews all morning and some of the stories I have heard are heart rendering. It does make you realise you are OK you know?

 

Today is my dear Mother in Laws birthday. Bless her I miss her so very much. I only knew her for a year and we got on so well, before she was robbed from us. My brother in-law told us this week he has been accepted into Australia. We are shocked.

 

Two early morning starts for my Son. He is doing great at work though. His boss really happy with him.

 

Well, we are two months   away from my mad Aunts visit. Yep, our Christmas visit…. She wants as ever to come on a Tuesday. Why Tuesday all the time? I said I’m working a lot now could she come Saturday? Answer, no, town is busy. So we don’t need to go to town? She only goes to M & S anyway. I know what the reason is. Won’t put it here, not yet anyway… 

 

The street parrot is squawking in the front gardens. Well, not the street parrot, as it belongs to our neighbour. But the guy only has one out of three left. One died and the other he sold. Shame, the one he sold sounded nice. This one is like a crow on methadone.

 

My eye, Well, the Yucker plant is still alive. As for my eye, it feels differet. As though there is a bit missing, but no more pain or burning. I could say I have had an eye implant? Hahahaha. I tell you, I’m so careful now, no more poking in the eye with my yuckers. All blooming three of them…. I do worry about the dog with them. Luckely, they are much higher than they are.

 

OK on that note, I must take some tea, and toast. Then time to make dinner for the boys. Oh I hate that time as really don’t know what to do today. It will be something from the freezer and really, what? All boxes look the same. It’s a guessing game.

 

Later gators.

No comments: