translate

Monday 12 October 2015

DIARY OF REFLECTIONS


Puerto Rico, Poland, US, Cyprus, Australia, South Africa, Canada, Austria UK and Ukraine have popped by today in our family of Fifi Bloggets. Hey there to you all. How the heckers are you all doing? Me? Well, I woke up this morning feeling much worse. The hospital said there is nothing wrong with my eyes that is a joke. So my eye is red hurts like crazy, feels like a babies hand is in it, sand and dust are floating about its swollen and feels like needles are inside of it. But hey, I’m Okay. There is nothing wrong…. Well I hope the Doctor is right. As I said to a friend today online, I feel like a hypocondriac. Each time I visit the hospital about my eyes, they can never find anything wrong. First some years ago I had a lump and it lasted for five years. Then I woke up one morning and it was gone. But what was left was a blur on the bottom of my eye. So I was told for years the lump wasn’t anything to worry about and then after extensive tests, the blur they didn’t know what it was. Now my eye? Well, nothing wrong with it…

 

 I do wonder about our eye Doctors in the UK. If you are already blind I think they don’t care.

 

So my day so far? Avoiding those dangerous plants that stab, even though they need watering. I have dusted and I’m going to make a chicken casserole for tomorrow as I’m out with Hub at his office. So when I get in at about six, there will be food ready for the boys. Teen is working tomorrow but funny shift. So will be in most of the day. I will have to put a pad lock on the casserole. Or it will be gone. Hub says if it’s there it will be eaten. Mind you he eats so particularly. He avoids chocolate and crisps and I don’t know how he does it?

 

Because he was so good at the hospital with me yesterday, and he was really ill himself, I made his lunch for work. Normally he does that. Gosh, I made couscous and really, I think I got little carried away with it. If he eats all of that, he won’t want feeding for two days.

 

Today was Teens big day. He is in charge today with so much paper work. That will be a challenge for him. A lot of responsibility for an eighteen year old. He had to be up at five this morning poor lad.

 

Our canary, he’s Irish you know? Smile, is singing the strangest song today. I have never heard that one before. I wish I could understand him. All I know is he is so blooming noisy.

 

As the pounds pour themselves on me, I really need to get a grip at my diet. I’m so hungry all of the time. But don’t eat, and when I do, its food that isn’t calorie free. Or at least low in calories. See how I go tomorrow as won’t be eating at the office unless I take a sandwich. But want to do as much work as possible. I will be up at silly time. I just hope I don’t still look like the elephant woman. With my bulging eye.

 

Yesterday was a funny day. A day of reflection. So going to a hospital brings emotions out in me. Not good ones at all. But I did a lot of reflecting on my ex. Wishing that things could have been different and we could still communicate but that will never happen. I spoke to my love about it and he totally understands. I think it is a combination of a lot of things. News about a friend of late who is going through trouble, a shock about another friend I didn’t expect and a TV program we watched. I need to harden up and remember the bad days and stop being so soft.

 

My thoughts right now are with others who need help. How to deal with it is another matter. A very difficult situation. But some interesting news is, a very close friend has asked Hub to sing at their wedding, also play piano. Well you know how he feels about that? But surprisingly he said yes. It was a funny one really as the lady who asked Hub to do this, he wouldn’t say no to her, but doesn’t’ like to perform. Though he should as he is brilliant. So a proud day for me will be had. I’m so proud of my Hub but when he sings in public, he is right up there on the pride awards.

 

It’s really cold today. I’m going to put on the heating. A typical October day. I think I may make some homemade soup for tonight. It’s that kind of weather.

 

In our news today. A wreck has been spotted that is believed to be 600 year old ship belonging to Henry V as part of his Royal fleet. It was found in a river in England. How on earth does that hide for six hundred years?

 

What else has been found? The world’s first glowing turtle in the South Pacific Ocean so, is that natural, or pollution? Smile. Also a tiny dog in California has scared away three bears from her owner’s garden. It’s thought that the bears were running from forest fires. Bless them. One was seen trying to scramble over the garden wall in a hurry. The French Bull dog weighs just over one stone.

 

 Ripples have been seen around a star and no one knows what they are? Scary…. How don’t they know? And obviously they mustn’t have been seen before, so why now?

 

Well I’m off for a cup of coffee to warm myself up. I will be back soon, you take care of yourselves. And before I go

The older you get is a reflection on your past.

 A child’s heart will break in the first signs of a winter’s storm of life. As the child’s reflection mirrors the love and pain from their Mother.

 Keep your heart in your hand until you can bear to let it go. Once you leave go, listen for the beat and once again you will be reunited with your love as a stronger person.

 

Laters with love.

No comments: