translate

Wednesday 7 October 2015

CONTACT FROM ME TO YOU


Some of the countries who visited our blog page yesterday were my UK Bloggets known lovingly to me as my UKets. USets hahaha sorry America, you know who you are? Also Germany, Isle of Man, France, Cyprus, Switzerland, Bulgaria, Philippines, Portugal, New Zealand and South Africa. This was just the top ten  and a couple more who I clicked onto at the right time, but there were about another seven countries I spotted at different times of the day but only one two or three of you so they didn’t get into the top ten, but you are all so important to me. Please come again?

 

For the past month S/A have been regular readers. I would love to get to know you better? About on average four readers per day, is that you?  How do you find this page outside of the UK? Please will you let me know?

 

My email address is


 

For V.I.P’s

Visions for as in f o r

Future @ googlemail.com

 

 

No comments: