translate

Thursday 1 October 2015

BELIEVE IN YOUR DESTINY


Good day to you dearest Bloggets. Well the sun is shining it is warmer out there than most days of our summer this year. Love is in the air with a friend of mine and all seems to be moving on in our world.

 

Hub away working today was to stay overnight but decided to come home later. I just don’t think he can stand the thought of being away without our Long Chops. Suki will have been away from us two weeks tomorrow already. I miss her as much today as I did the first couple of days she left us.

 

When Hub phoned me to let me know he was on his way home, I really wanted to ask was Suki Okay? It was on the tip of my tongue. Oh it’s really difficult.

 

I have not left my desk much today only for a quick cupper. Got loads of work done so I’m delighted about that.

 

Guide Dog week coming up, starting from this Saturday so if you see any of our amazing dogs and volunteers as well as Guide dog owners and staff, please say a cheerful hello and if you can spare a few pennies that would be simply amazing. It’s truly awful that we have to raise money for Guide Dogs UK. The Government pay for weapons to destroy but not Guide dogs who give lives back to us.

 

I have made pea and mint soup today and put a mince dinner in the oven for the boys later. Teen working again.

 

Gosh, I did something to my lap top then, and it made the most fascinating tune? Not sure what I did and don’t know how to do it again, but wow, it was so cool….

 

I still haven’t heard from our wonderful gardener. But I expect he does his pricing at a weekend. Its madness really as my back garden is a yard. In the US a yard is different to the UK the UK we have gardens and yards.

A yard is mainly concrete. That’s my back garden. What is there to price?

 

Little Wagga is very quiet today again. Has been odd for a while now. She is so missing her big sister. I truly hope not long before she has a new member of the family to learn to love and play with.

 

Hub has said he will have anything as long as the dog works well. Especially trains tubes and so on. But as far as colour breed sex? He has said anything. He is so desperate to get a guide dog again. Even though no dog will ever replace our darling girl.

 

Planning my loves birthday tea. I have ordered some on line shopping and I pray it comes. As a birthday cake is in that order. I always get my Mum and Nannas best china out and we have a tea party. I think they are joining us three because of that. It sounds silly but it my way of having a special day with those who meant the world to me and still do.

 

When I was with my Trix yesterday, it was the first time I have been shopping with another blind girl. Or lady, I keep forgetting we are getting old Trix and me.

 

Though Teen said Trix looks forty three and I look forty one, hehehe, hope she’s not reading this, I can tell you, we are not that age. We are ever so slightly more mature than that.

 

If someone was to tell me when I was six and could see quite a lot then, that in forty years’ time, I would be blind and shopping with my school friend in a town I never thought I would live in, I would say no way.

 

You never know your future. What will our future be in the next ten years? I bet I’m still colossal? I wonder if I will be still blonde. Of course I will be still tall.   Will the map of life be drawn on my face?

 

Will I be able to see in the mirror? Oh wow, gosh, if so, can you imagine what my blogs will be like? So many adventures to go on. So much to see. I will be starving for information food to my brain, and the food will be sight.

 

We shall see what happens. But yesterday in our news there was a story about womb transplants. Well, at first I thought it was amazing. Hub was very against it. He said that there are enough children to go around who need adopting. I said well, if you can’t see, you won’t be allowed to adopt a baby, unless they have changed the rules. Many years ago I enquired as was worried with my eye condition being hereditary. I was told no way. Because I can’t see.

 

The lady has to have injections and treatment for six months before the womb gets put into her. Then as soon as the baby has been born, the womb gets removed. The womb is from a person who has died.

 

Apparently there is complications long term. But still that lady has carried her baby.

 

Well, I shall leave you now but will spend more time tomorrow with lots of gossip and news and views , also let you know what it was like shopping with my bestie yesterday. It may shock you. With love and before I go here are some words.

 

“The reason why man may become the master of his own destiny is because he has the power to influence his own subconscious mind.

Napoleon Hill

 

“Believe while others are doubting.”

William Arthur Ward

 

“Believe in rewards that await you, believe in the harvest in store.

Wish Belkin

No comments: